SF89 : Journey Across The Worlds || Snigdha_Sk

Journey Across The Worlds submitted by Snigdha_Sk

Summary : Every world needs a savior......

The seven worlds are in turmoil; years of war and genocide have left them barren and the people that inhabit them, broken. Only one thing has kept hope alive.... A prophecy.****************************"Do you believe in prophecies?" She asked, her molten blue eyes burning with an intensity that was abnormal even for her."Yes. It is a basic need for everyone to believe in something bigger than themselves; for some it is God, for others it is science. So when we find out that a higher power has destined something for us, we automatically make sure it happens. Thus the prophecy comes true, not because there are some old, winged ladies pulling at us with strings but it is because we ourselves, consciously or unconsciously, untangling those strings and making the so called prophecy come true."****************************** Sanskriti 'Kriti' Naickar has a simple but perfect life. But a series of unfortunate events on her eighteenth birthday lead to her being stuck on an alien planet.And the only way to get back is to cooperate with the cold and calculating alien, Ellara Shaw.Ellara lives on a far off planet that is yet to be inhabited by a humanoid species. With a myriad of dark secrets shrouding her past, she prefers a solitary existence as much as possible. But when the young human girl crashes onto her doorstep, she feels compelled to help.But as secrets begin to unravel, the journey back home becomes a lot more treacherous. Will Sanskriti survive the journey and get back home or will she be lost forever?

Status : Ongoing

Parts : 36

Reads : 7, 563

Votes : 636

Comments : 964

Genre : Science Fiction