Jyuu-Kyuu ~ Payback (3rd person)

19- Payback (3rd person)

- - - - - -

Watching as Sayuri and Sakura walked out of the classroom, Ino smirked. She looks back at Kiba, who was already looking at her with a determined look in his eyes. He nods once before they both stood up and walked out of the room, followed by two others: Rock Lee and Hidan. They follow Kiba and Ino to a stairway at the other side of the school, where Karin and Sasuke had walked to just a minute earlier.

Guess what? It's four against two.

After the four had walked in, Rock Lee shuts the door quietly and makes sure that no adult was in the hallway before turning back to face everyone else. Ino was already in the middle of a heated conversation between her and Karin, whereas Kiba was already giving death glares to the Uchiha beside her.

"I tried to play nice," Ino clenches her fists as she took a step closer to Karin, who automatically stepped back. A side smile crept up onto Ino's face as she rose her right eyebrow. She was satisfied at the fact that Karin was now afraid of what was in stock for her. "I would have lost control of myself the moment I saw you slap my best friend, but no. I thought it was best to handle it maturely, but obviously that's not what you're asking for. You're asking for more trouble."

"Back off, you pig!" Karin shouts in an attempt to seem like she was confident in herself, just like she was when she had confronted Sayuri.

"And what happens if I don't?" Ino retorted. "Are you going to ask your pathetic excuse of a boyfriend for help? Where's that cocky side of you? Huh?"

Karin ended up backing herself up to a wall, trapping herself between the wall and Ino. Without hesitation, Ino raises her right hand and takes a fistful of Karin's hair. The redhead winces in pain as Ino immediately pulls on her hair without any regrets. The look on Ino's face was enough to scare Karin. It was full of hate and satisfaction.

After realizing what was happening, Sasuke immediately took action. He tried to run over to the two girls, only to be stopped by a hand gripping his left shoulder very tightly, forcing him to move back. At that moment, he could only shout, "Get your hands off of Karin!"

"Like I would listen to you, Uchiha!" As Karin wailed loudly and begged Ino to let go of her hair, Sasuke could only watch the scene and feel himself getting even more frustrated.

Sasuke felt himself being pushed, making him turn around to face the guy who had stopped him earlier. He was now face-to-face with an enraged Inuzuka. Kiba furrows his eyebrows together in anger as he swung his fist to meet Sasuke's cheek. Due to the impact, Sasuke instantly fell on the ground beneath him, groaning in pain.

"That's for all the pain you caused," Kiba had now resorted into kicking Sasuke's side numerous times. "For having Sayuri suffer through your idiocy!"

It didn't take long for Sasuke to stand up and defend himself. There were now two fights going on in one location. As Kiba and Sasuke continued their fist fight, Karin was able to fight back by digging her long nails into Ino's flesh. Now unable to control herself, Ino begins to punch and kick Karin in the stomach. She was definitely angry.

When Sasuke had Kiba pinned down to the ground, he raised his fist, prepared to assault Kiba when Hidan took hold of his shoulders and shoved him against the wall. "I don't think so!" And as soon as he shouted that short statement, he had now joined the fight.

The fights didn't last long as they were interrupted by Rock Lee's outburst. "The security's coming!"

Now brought out of their anger, everyone else immediately backed off of each other, though they knew that by their physical appearances, they were sure that they would get in trouble. After a moment, three security guards bursted through the doors and took hold of the students. As they were being dragged out of the stairway, one talks into a handheld transceiver, speaking in Japanese. "We've just caught six students involved in a fist fight."

~*~

It was still their lunch period, but the period was nearly over. Sayuri and Sakura were still seated, now unafraid of seeing two certain people walking through the doors because they knew that the two weren't going to make it to the lunch period. They were able to ditch the subject that Sayuri basically dreaded hearing about. She was actually feeling better, even though she knew it would last for only a moment before they had to get back to class.

She didn't ask Sakura another question about Ino's whereabouts, yet she did have a ton of questions about what Ino was going to do this period. Sayuri was able to forget about her sadness for awhile as she listened to Sakura's rants about how her father wouldn't let her use her car yet. She thought this subject was pretty pointless, but it surely beats talking about how much pain Sasuke had caused her.

When they only had ten minutes until they had to leave, Sayuri felt her cellphone vibrate in her back pocket. Sakura stops talking for a moment and watches as Sayuri takes out her cellphone. After waiting for a few seconds, Sayuri checked her inbox and read the text she received from Ino.

"Nurse's office. Now."

"Who is it?" Sakura's voice rung through her ear, slightly surprising her.

"It's Ino," Sayuri responded back. She puts her cellphone back into her pocket and stands up, making Sakura stand up as well. "She's at the nurse's office."

"Are you serious?" Sakura walks beside Sayuri and out of the cafeteria, walking down the hallway leading to their destination.

"Yeah," Sayuri sighed. "I think she got herself into a fight."

What they both didn't know was that Karin and Sasuke were there as well. Just as they were forgetting about why Sayuri was heartbroken, they were now basically walking back into the subject.

Here comes even more trouble...