Danny

I take her hand as we walk to my car, her hands are soft and fit perfectly in mine. I can't help but smile as I open the car door for her. I love her outfit and her hair is perfect, her bangs are swept gently to the side, the rest sits just below her shoulder blades in perfect waves.
I got around to the other side of the car and get in. I start the car and head to the theater, Jade and I laughing and talking the whole way. I can feel myself falling for her even more every second.
I'm so glad I called Paul and he helped me set this up. I wouldn't have been able to do this without his help. I'm glad he understands how much I care about Jade.
After getting out of the car I open the door for Jade and grab her hand once again as we walk to the theater. She offers to pay for her ticket but I refuse. I let go of her hand as we walk in.
"J why don't you go find us seats in the theater, I'll find you in a little bit."
"O-okay."
I could tell the amount of people was making her nervous, her hands were shaky and her lip was quivering. I watch her as she goes to find seats, her hips swaying back and forth, and I bite my lip. Damn, she's hot.
Extra buttered popcorn, a large soda and two pretzels are the items I purchase, along with some sour patch kids. Somehow I manage to carry all this while walking to the movie. I find her all the way in the back, exactly where Paul suggested.
The previews start but I can't pay attention to them. I watch J as she focusing only on the bright colors on the screen. After a while she turns and looks at me.
"Do I have something o-on my face or s-something?"
"No. No no no."
"Then why are you staring?"
"I can't help it."
She looks confused.
"Because you're beautiful."
She closes her eyes and turns her head away from me.
"No I'm not..." She says in a whisper.
I grab her hand and turn her face toward me.
"Yes you are Jade. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."
She smiles and looks down.
"I don't believe you, but thank you."
The movie starts, the plot progresses really slowly but the effects are amazing so it's totally worth it. Near the end I see Jade covering her eyes so I flip the cup holder that's between us up and pull her into me. I wrap my arm over her shoulder and grab her hand. She looks up at me and smiles and I gently place a kiss on her forehead.
We sit cuddled like this until the credits start rolling. Then we throw away the popcorn and stuff. I grab her hand as we walk to the car.  I drive her home and we chat constantly the entire way. When I pull into her driveway I get out and open the door for her again and walk her to the front of the house.
"Thanks for coming Jade."
"Thank you so much for taking me I had so much fun."
"No problem, any time."
She smiles at the ground and there are a few seconds of awkward silence. I take a step closer and put my finger under her chin. I tilt her head up and place a gentle kiss on her lips.
"Jade?"
"Yeah?"
"Will you be mine?"
"Yes. Of course Danny!"
She goes up on her tip toes and wraps her arms around my neck, then plants a kiss on my nose. I smile at her and she bites her lip. I expected it to be a little weird to kiss since she has a lip ring but it wasn't any stranger. I really liked how the cold metal ring felt as her lips touched mine.
"Goodbye J!"
"Bye Danny."