Jade

Danny's grey sweater has extremely soft texture on the inside that rubs gently on my smooth skin. His hedgehog pajama pants are quite baggy but they're still super comfortable and they don't match at all with my storm trooper socks. My hair is in a shitty bun and my makeup is off making me look like crap. Hopefully Danny doesn't care. I give a quick glance in the mirror before turning off the light and doing back into the basement. Danny and Paul are already set up on the couch.
"You can come cuddle on the couch with me if you want J. You can sleep on this couch with me but if you aren't comfortable with that I'll sleep on the floor, or Paul will sleep on the floor and I'll take his spot."
"No its okay. I'd like to lay with you."
The biggest smile spreads across Danny's face at my reply. I walk over to the couch and lay down in the space in front of Danny. He wraps his arm around my waist and his other hand is playing with my hair. His clothes smell amazing. Kind of like when you walk by the food court in the mall, slightly of cinnamon but then also cologne. I've never smelt it on a boy before and I love it. My thoughts are interrupted when I feel Danny's hand moving the hem of the sweater. I pretend not to notice as he changes from resting his hand on the sweater to having his warm hands on my cold stomach. A shiver runs through my body as he gently runs his fingers over my stomach.
"Have you watched pretty little liars before Jade?" Paul asked from the other couch.
"Yeah I'm on the newest season."
"Oh okay. Danny and I are only on season 4 is that okay with you?"
"Yeah season 4 is my favourite!"
"Oh cool!"
He puts on episode 5 and begins watching contently. I on the other hand can only pay attention to Danny. I'm afraid he's going to start moving his hand upward but he's only keeping it on my stomach. I tense up every one in a while as his fingers approach my scars. I'm not in the mood to explain those to him. I'd rather sit here and enjoy the moment. I close my eyes and hum along to the opening song. Then find myself asleep.
I wake up at then end of the episode and I can hear Paul snoring softly while Danny is still playing with my hair and stomach.
"Sorry baby did I wake you?"
"No, I'm okay I woke up on my own."
"Okay. You don't mind what I'm doing right?"
"No I don't mind it feels nice actually."
"Okay good. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."
I turn around to face him and he pushes my bangs out of my face and takes off my glasses.
"I don't think you could ever make me uncomfortable. You just surprised me at first."
He puts his hand on my lower back and brings me closer to him and plants a kiss on my lips. He presses his body against mine and deepens the kiss. I can tell he's still trying not to overstep. I put one hand on his cheek and the other in his hair. He moves his hand down to my ass and starts groping it as he grinds his hips against me.
Suddenly he pulls away.
"Sorry J. Did I go too far? I really don't want to move too fast for you."
"Danny, it's okay. I'm comfortable as long as you are comfortable."
He kisses my lips again gently, then tucks my head under his chin.
"I love you, Jade."
"I love you, Danny."
He kisses the top of my head then puts his arm beneath my head and the other wrapped around my waist. I bring my body against his and put one arm under him and the other below his ribs. No disturbing thoughts. Just silence and the sweet scent of him. His steady breathing soothes me and I find myself asleep within a few minutes.

The chapter is still a little short sorry. Please give feedback!
~H.J.