I want to Top!

A story that occurred during the time when Aaron and Seth is in university and Sebastian is dating Dominique, but he's currently studying abroad in France

~Seth~

"Why are you sitting weird?" Jasmine asked as she came up to me in the university cafeteria.

"Butt...hurts..." I groaned, trying to sit in a position where it hurts the least.

"Why does your butt hurt?" She asked again as she sat down and I just looked at her with a 'what do you think?' Look. "okay never-mind. stupid question Jasmine."

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Been doing it a lot?" She asked, eyes sparkling. Dying to know the details.

"Yeah...I have no idea where he gets the energy from. Like last night, we were up from 10 at night to 5 in the morning." I sighed.

"Freaking hell! Aaron's like a f-ing beast!" She pointed out.

"He's not like one. he is one." I corrected her.

"Why don't you just refused then." She questioned.

"Have you seen Aaron's modelling photos?" I asked her and she nodded. "have you seen his topless ones?" I asked again and she nodded. "yeah, try and refuse that perfect body."

"Very true..." She concluded.

"I want to top for once!" I suddenly burst out.

"Woah! Quiet down, we are in public you know." She hushed. "then top him!"

"Don't think he would let me." I sighed. I love Aaron and all, but I just want to top again, just once."

"Shush now, here comes your model boyfriend." Jasmine whispered and Aaron came and sat next to me along with Dominique.

"Haven't you been hanging around with us a bit much lately?" Dominique quite bluntly.

"Aye! You should be happy having a beautiful girl sitting next to you!" Jasmine glared at him.

"Right...beautiful...sure..." Dominique shot back.

"I've got a photo-shoot tonight, so I'll be back quite late." Aaron informed me.

"Ah, okay.No problem." I replied averting my eyes from him; I can't stop thinking about Aaron panting and moaning underneath me.

"How's your studies going by the way?" Dominique asked me.

"It's all right, but I have to do more studying than others since they all did biology in high school and I did sports." I sighed.

"I still can't believe you took up dentistry. Like how." Jasmine groaned.

"I don't know either, it seems to be a safer option." I replied. "Ugh, can we not talk about it. It's hurting my head." I groaned.

"Oh my god, its Dominique and Aaron!" I heard some girls whispering, looking in our direction. But Dominique and Aaron seem to have no interest. "Aaron's in my course and oh my god he is so handsome! I want an autograph!" One of the girls squealed. The small group of girls approached our table then asked Aaron and Dominique for an autograph, being the models they are; they smiled at the girls which made them fan-girl a bit and signed their signature for each of the girls.

"Erm, are you by any chance Seth?" One of the girls asked.

"Yes I am." I smiled kindly at them then they began squealing more.

"Oh my god! We ship you two so much! You are so cute together!" Their eyes lit up in excitement.

"Thank you, I love him dearly." Aaron smiled and placed his hand on top of mine which made me beet red.