Chapter Fourteen

Over 500 votes on this story!! We're half way into getting 1000!! Please carry on supporting this story and comment! I love all of your comments! It just makes my day! 

[SEXUAL CONTENT INCLUDED]

~Enjoy~

~Sebastian~

"Is this actually happening?" I questioned. "I'm not dreaming right?" I asked again. "Please tell me I'm not dreaming." I sobbed.

"This is not a dream." Aaron smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Oh My God.

"This is real." Seth reassured and kissed me on my other cheek.

Oh My Lord! This is actually happening! I can't believe it! I just gained myself two boyfriends! Not one. But two! This has got to be the best day ever.

"Now that it's all sorted. I'm going to take shower." Aaron said and started to strip as he walked in my en-suite.

Sebastian and I walked downstairs, hand in hand, but he was still sniffling and sobbing, just like a little child. We made it down the stairs and into the living room, switching on the T.V.

"Stop crying now..." I cooed and wiped his tears away, but he just looks like a little kitten with his big sweater on.

"B...But, this...is actually happening!" He sobbed.

"This is what you wanted right?" I said and he nodded his head. "Then it's all good then." I smiled and kissed him on the lips, catching him by surprise.

"Ahem!" We heard in the background, standing a half naked man in his boxers. "How dare you start something without me!" Aaron gasped.

"That was a quick shower..." I said innocently.

"Yeah because I couldn't trust the both of you together." Aaron stuck his tongue and I stuck mine. Then Sebastian got up off the couch and walked up to Aaron. He stood on his tip toes, hands on Aaron's shoulder and gave him a kiss on the lips, never thought it would look kind of hot...turned me on a little.

"Now we're all even." Sebastian giggled and I could just about see a little tent forming in his boxers.

"Ye...yeah..." He blush. Sebastian sat back down and Aaron walked over to me, leaning down to gave me a peck on the mouth.

I know most relationships like this won't last long, but let's hope it would be fun and games with the time we have together. In just a couple of months, Aaron and I will be going to college and Sebastian would enter his senior year, will this last long? Then I felt a nudge on my arm.

"Stop thinking about negative things." Aaron said and I nodded my head, clearing all the negative thoughts. We'll just make this relationship last as long as it could. If it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be.

It's 8 at night now and we ordered a pizza and watching some movie and then some video games. Just like how we were 24 hours ago.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Sebastian said and we nodded.

"I might as well then sleep." I decided. Me and Sebastian walked upstairs with Aaron following us and we went into our separate bathrooms. I stripped off all my clothes and stepped inside, letting the hot water splash onto my skin. "We're actually dating." I smiled to myself. I got out and only put on a pair of boxer briefs and a towel over my head.

I exited the bathroom and Aaron was just laying on my bed, fast asleep; half naked. Then a there was a small knock on the door, and it turned out to be Sebastian, of course.