Chapter TwentyTwo

~Enjoy Guys~

~Aaron~

"Well that was fun, wasn't it?" Kris chuckled as he leaned back against his chair. Hope he falls.

"Yeah, it sure was...nothing like getting punched in the morning." I said plainly. "And what worries me most now is how Seth is! I mean that fucking Tyler is in his class!" I groaned.

After the fight and the little talk with Mrs Dixon, me and Kris returned to our lesson and to find that it was a self study lesson, which was pretty good.

The news traveled like wild fire, literally. I swear the whole school probably knows about me and Seth now, and honestly; I thought I would be afraid and scared of how people would react to it, but now I wouldn't give a shit. Even if the whole school looks down on me.

Before when Kris and I entered the classroom, everyone was staring at me, but no one dared to speak.

I hope Seth's alright...

~~~~~~~~~~

The bell finally rang for lunch break and I suddenly remembered something.

"Kris..."I began as we walked towards the cafeteria.

"Whats wrong?" He answered.

"How's Dominique going to react?" I worried. " I haven't actually told him I was gay before...I mean you knew since Seth told you, but..."

"It's fine, don't worry. Dominique's a cool dude. Probably." He winked at me and I just sighed.

As we got closer to the cafeteria,more eyes were on the both us. Girls would lift their folders up and hide the fact that they're whispering to the friend next to her, but it's not hiding it really well.

I pushed through the cafeteria doors and my eyes instantly landed on Seth and some girl that seem to be Jasmine...Since when were they friends?

Kris went to get something to eat, but I just went over to Seth and sat down next to him.

"Why is she here?" I questioned.

"Er...Jasmine actually helped me before when Tyler opened his big fat mouth and started talking." Seth explained.

"Are you sure she's not like him? A homophobic twat?" I questioned again.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Jasmine began. "I ain't no homophobic twat because I'm bi." Jasmine clicked her fingers signing a z in the air.

"Right..." I replied and turned to Seth. "Did anyone bother you?"

"No...well except for Tyler, but you already know that. Did anyone bother you?" He asked back.

"There's a few stares and whisper, but that's it." I answered. I looked around and there was still people staring and whispering about us, making it too obvious. Then Kris came over to us and sat opposite me.

"Oh, we have a new friend in this crew now?" Kris asked, smiling.

"Apparently so." I replied. "Hey, I'm still a bit worried about Dom, I mean he doesn't know!" I panicked and placed my elbows on the table and my head on my palms.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll understand." Seth patted my back. "Actually...Or maybe not..." He trailed off, causing me to look at him; he was staring at someone behind me, so I turned the other way and was hit with a fist, making the three people around me hiss and saying 'Ohh'

"What the fuck?!" I yelled and held onto the place on the head where Dominique has hit.

"You little son of bitch!" He growled and sat down next to me. "How can you not tell me?!" He questioned and I turned to face him.