Chapter One

Seth

This madness started a few weeks ago when Sebastian and his mum moved in.

~ A Few Weeks Ago ~

"Hey Seth!" A voice shouted out. I turned around and find that it was my best friend Aaron, who I also have a crush on. He knows I'm gay but he doesn't know I have feelings for him. To keep this friendship and in order for me to be by his side, I told him that he wasn't my type and I try to act as normal as I can around him like before.

"Hey." I greeted as I put my books I don't need back in my locker so I don't have to carry them home.

"Are you going home now?" He asked. And I nodded in response. "What about soccer practice?" Yes I play soccer. I may be gay but that doesn't not mean I'm weak...well not that weak.

"I'm not going today. Dad wants me home early, my new step-mum and stepbrother are moving in today...so yeah." I replied with a sigh and closed my locker. It's been 7 years since my mum died because of cancer and from then on it was just me and my dad. I love my dad, he's been raising me for the last 7 years and I know it wasn't easy on him. I'm happy that he found someone; I've met her once, she's call Natalie, she's also British. They met when dad went over to England to see if there's any nice restaurants because apparently he's into that. Then he went to this one restaurant and I forgot the name of it but she was a chef there and dad fell in love with the cooking, when he asked to see the chef, they fell in love at first sight. she's really nice but I don't like the feeling that my mum is getting replaced.

"Oh I see, well I need to go to practice now or coach will kill me. I'll tell him that you won't be coming today" he smiled. Oh he looks so damn hot.

"Thanks" I smiled back and Aaron ran off, to the football field probably and I walked out of school to the parking lot, where my beautiful white BMW sport car awaits me. My dad owns three restaurants in Manhattan so we're quite rich, with quite a big house and nice cars. I don't care about showing off, it just shows all the hard work my father did. I'm proud of my dad for giving me such a good life, even without my mum. Then this year for my 18th birthday he got me this car, I couldn't ask for more. Well other than wishing my mum was still here.

I got in and turned the engine on then headed towards home, it takes about 5-10 minutes to get home from school and when I got home, there were a car that doesn't belong to my dad on the driveway. So I'm guessing my new 'mum' and 'brother' have arrived. I sighed before putting my key in the lock. Great, my new life is about to begin. I'll no longer be the only child who gets spoiled by dad...Ahhh I hate this! I just hope that my 'new stepbrother' isn't homophobic or that he'll ever find out I'm gay. Before I even unlocked the door, it opened and I was greeted by dad with a box under his arm. "Hey son, heard your keys rattlings." He smiled and let me in.

I've never told my dad that I was gay. Aaron's the only person who knows. The reason I haven't told my dad is because I'm scared he would be disappointed, after his beloved wife died then he finds out he has a gay son! Imagine how upset he must feel. I could never tell him. I'll never tell him, even if I have to marry a girl, I would. I don't ever want to disappoint him. He's already been through enough...

"Thanks dad. Do you need any help?" I asked.

"No I'm OK, you can go see if Natalie need any help though. She's in the kitchen." He nodded towards the kitchen as he headed upstairs. I walked into the kitchen and found Natalie cooking.

"Hey Natalie" I greeted as I grab a apple from the fruit bowl. "Dad's making you cook already?" I chuckled a bit and washed the apple in the sink.

"Oh Hey Seth! And I know right! Hahaha, your dad said that he misses my cooking and that he'll do all the unpacking if I cook. So hey, no heavy lifting for me so why not" she winked and laugh, making me smile. "Dinner's nearly done and Seth can you go help me get Sebastian please. I think he's in the living room." She asked and returned to her cooking. I've never seen Sebastian, but dad has shown me some pictures of him.