Chapter Three

Stayed up and wrote this for you guys because I was feeling so happy today because of all your comments and the votes!! Wooo! Thank you guys! Hope you carry on supporting this story!

They're dating...

They're dating...

They're dating...

This was the only thing that ran through my mind. The boy I love for so many years have been taken away from me. It's okay. This way, Aaron will never know my feelings for him and I can still continue to be his best friend. And this stupid little crush on Sebastian; your stepbrother nonetheless, will disappear as time goes on and we can continue as one happy family. Yes. It's better this way.

"Congrats...but I'm a bit upset that you didn't tell me you were gay, considering I told you..." I whispered the last part of the sentence.

"Yeah...I'm sorry about that" He frowned.

"Be good to him okay? I'll kill you if you hurt him. Even if you're my best friend" I chuckled a bit, hiding my sadness.

"All right Class! work with the person next to you and grab the following equipment I will write on the board." Our science teacher, Mrs Robins announced. I looked to the person next to me and of course it's Aaron.

"Mind working with me?" I asked Aaron.

"No...not at all." He replied. He seemed odd ,but I can't put my finger on it. I went and grabbed all the things we needed and hoping that the lesson would just go quickly.

Throughout the lesson we hardly talked, just got on with our work. I think today is the first time that I have actually completed some actual work. The bell rang and I was relieved. I walked out with Aaron, like I always do and we went off to our next lesson. It was silence on the way there and I had a fake smile plastered on my face.

We went into my next lesson, maths and sat in the seating plan we were put in by Mr Jenkins. For once I'm happy that Aaron is on the other side of the room from me. When Aaron sat down on his seat, I could still feel his gaze on me. So I turn to look out of the window, into the sky, the smile I had 5 minutes ago was long gone now.

I sighed and just wish this day would just hurry up and finish so I can go home, make a hot chocolate, strip of all my clothes and just go to sleep...

~Aaron~

Why must this happen to me? Why did he have to walk in?! I'm such a fucking idiot. I can't believe that the boy I like, saw me with someone else.

At first I was straight as you can be, I was so straight. I was certain.

A year or two ago, Seth came out to me and told me he was gay. I didn't care if he was because he was still him. After he told me, I started to have mix feelings about my sexuality. I saw Seth in a different way, he somehow shine. Everything about him would make my heart pound. It was a year ago that I realised I was gay.

I didn't tell Seth because I didn't want him to know that I like him. If he hadn't said those words I probably would of but he did.

'Don't worry bro, you're not my type'

Those words stuck to me like glue, because of those words I never told him. I'm scared that it would be awkward between us and the friendship would break.

When I realised I was gay, I told my mum. My dad abandoned us when I was about just two months old, and my mum have to been raising me up ever since. I still remember to this day the exact words she said and day when I told her.