Chapter Eleven

I would like to take this moment and thank you all out there who have read this story and have been supporting it! Already 270 votes with 6,500 reads! Just wow. Thank you so much guys! Love you all! Mwah :*

~Seth~

"I have some to tell you." I said with a frown.

"What is it?" He asked, as he sat down beside me. I am really going to tell him? Yeah I should. I love this man and I don't want to lie to him. "Seth whats wrong?" He asked again.

"Aaron...I'm not sure if I should tell you this...especially after last night..."

"Oh god! You're not really a virgin are you?!" He gasped and I shook my head.

"No I am a virgin! Well I was! You were my first!" I said bluntly. And I could see the deep shade of red on his face.

"Then what is it?" He said softly as he held onto one of my hand.

"Aaron. You may hate me or think I'm just mental after I say this. I should of told you this right at the beginning but I felt you'll leave me right away. This is very selfish of me but ~hic~" Then I realized that my tears are staining me. Aaron reaches out and wipes my cheek with his thumb.

"Seth. Don't worry, Just tell me..." He soothed.

"I...I...I..." I stuttered. I could feel a lump in my throat, the words just won't come out. "I have...er...feelings for...Sebastian!" I summoned the courage and said out loud. "I'm...I'm...I'm sorry!"

"Oh Seth!" He cooed then wrapped me in his arms and I cried into his chest. "There's no reason to cry just for that!" He said.

"But...but it feels like I'm cheating on you..." I admitted and pulled away from the hug. "I don't know what to do about the feelings for Sebastian, it's weird. When I first saw him, I had feelings for him like I did for you." I sniffled.

"Actually...there's something I need to tell you as well..." Aaron scratched his head a little. "You see...I also kind of...have a tiny tiny bit of feeling for Sebastian as well..." He admitted.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Er...well...you know that we slept together right?" He said and I nodded. "Well after that I have a bit of feelings for him but I tried to tell myself it's nothing." He said.

I'm relieved. He doesn't hate me. Instead he also has feelings for Sebastian! My life is finally getting better! "I tried to act as normal around him, but its hard...I mean imagine he found out!" I said.

"hahah..." Aaron laughed fakely. "There's also another thing..." He began and I just stared at him. "You see...the reason why we had a fling in the first place is because we both had feelings for you..." He said. "And then we had a fling and when you walked in on us was why we er...said your name." He finished and my minds all over the place. Sebastian has feelings for me?

"You're not joking me are you?" I questioned.

"Would you really think you would still be here after you said that to me?" He said sarcastically. "A normal person would of slapped you ten times by now. No I am not joking." He smiled.

"Aaron! You are just the best!" I cheered and wrapped my arms around his neck, making sure that I didn't knock over the tray. "Erm Aaron...can I ask you something?" I asked and he nodded his head. "But you can say no to this!" I added.

"What is it? I daught it'll be weirder than this."

"Haha...yeah it will be. Erm I was thinking, if we can also bring Sebastian into this relationship." I suggested. "I mean we both have a bit of feelings for him and we can just try it out?" I said. I looked up at Aaron and he looked blank until I saw a little smirk.