Chapter Eightteen

Promise this won't be a cliffhanger! ;P

~Sebastian~

Dominique carried me back to the cabin with Aaron and Seth following behind us. He placed me down on a chair on the dining table and then left. Aaron gave me a packet of frozen of peas for me ankle, as I settle it on the chair next to me.

Should I tell them about Dominique? I should, shouldn't I? I mean tomorrow's our last day here and I don't want to handle this guilt. They have the right to know and I need to tell them about all these feelings I have inside me.

"Erm Aaron, Seth. I have something to tell you guys..." Here goes nothing.

"Whats wrong?" Aaron asked as the both of them sat down opposite me.

"Well, you remember on the first day we got here, we went to that party?" I reminded them and they both nodded their head. "Erm, well...I was pretty drunk and I slept with Dominique. I didn't mean to I swear!" I panicked.

"What did Dominique say?" Seth asked curiously.

"He was mad at first, because well he slept with a boy, but then he told me it wasn't my fault entirely because we were both drunk." I explained.

"Oh right..." Aaron nodded his head. "I have no idea how to react to this..." He chuckled a bit.

"Sebastian, do you have feelings for Dominique?" Seth suddenly asked, catching me by surprise.

"...." I said nothing.

"You can tell us you know." Aaron smiled.

"Well, every time I'm with him, my chest tightens and when I see him with Shelby, I want to rip her head off. So...I think I do. I'm very sorry." I murmured the last bit.

"Phew! You finally told us!" Seth said, catching me by surprise again.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"Seth kind of told me that you might have feelings for him, but we just waited for you to tell us." Aaron said and smiled at Seth. 

"How did you know...?"

"Sebastian I knew you had feelings for him before you did." He sighed. "When we first saw Dominique here, you had a little twinkle in your eye, but then when Shelby came along, you had a little anger frown. Plus the next day, I saw you drew a picture of him, which was pretty crumbled." He explained.

"So...the both of you are O.K?" I asked and they nodded.

"Sebastian do you want to break up with us?" Aaron asked, all I could do was nod. "Then we're broken up!" He chuckled. "But remember if you need anything, we'll always have your back O.K? Even if you want us to rip Shelby's head off." He said sarcastically.

"You guys are amazing..." 

"Remember that we said, we would try the relationship out and see if it would work out, but it didn't so there's no reason for us to get mad right?" He asked the question to Aaron.

"Right." Hr answered.

"Aaron you better look after Seth!" I demanded. "He's the best step-brother anyone can have and I don't ever want to see him cry!" I ordered.

"Don't worry, I'll love him no matter what." He placed a kiss on Seth's cheek. Yeah this seems right. They are definitely soul mates.

~Seth~

After me and Aaron helped Sebastian to his room, we went into one of the other bedrooms and as soon as I turned to close the door, Aaron was already feeling me up.