Chapter Five

44 Votes on 5 chapters already! Thank you so much guys! I hope you like the story!

~Seth~

Sebastian's actually gay! I've been trying to play it cool, thinking he's straight but he's actually gay! 

"You're....you're gay?" He blushed. Oh shoot. I kind of told him I'm gay...Seth play cool dude. Just likes you were before.

"Er...yeah." I nodded with my eyes on the road. "But I haven't told Dad yet though."

"I see...does...Aaron know...?"

"Yep, Aaron knows." I said as I pulled up onto the drive way. "We're home." I said and pulled out the car keys. Sebastian got out and I followed behind him, locking the car. Then got my bag from the back."Oh...erm...Sebastian?" I called as I walk up to the front door.

"Huh?...oh yeah?" He stuttered, seemed like he was in deep thoughts.

"Forget about what happened yesterday and don't tell anyone I'm gay O.K? Especially not dad."

"Yesterday?" He asked me back, then blushed deeply. Guess he already forgot it. "Oh....right...yeah. Yeah I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks." I smiled and unlocked the door for the both of us to go in. I dropped my bag down in the kitchen then saw a note on the table.

'Hey Seth or Sebastian,

    Me and Natalie have gone out, We'll be back pretty late. I left some money and you guys can get take out if you want. Also Do. Not. Wreck. The. House.

    Love    Dad.'

"Sebastian?" I called out.

"Yeah?" He answered as he came in the kitchen.

"Dad and Natalie went out. Wanna order a pizza?" I suggested, showing him the money dad left.

"Yeah, sure. O.K." He nodded.

"O.K. You order and I'll go take a shower, I'm freaking sweating!" I groaned. "Here's a pizza menu, order what ever you like." I said, grab my bag off the floor and went upstairs, taking two steps at a time. I drop my bag in my room then grabbed a top, boxers and sweatpants. I went into my en-suite and stripped off all my clothes, I let the shower water run for a while then stepped inside. "He's gay..." I whispered to myself as I ran my hands through my wet hair. Why do everyone I love don't belong to me? My mum...Aaron...and Sebastian....

I got out of the shower and dried myself. I got dressed and left my hair wet, I walk out of my room and headed downstairs. The smell of pizza instantly hitting my nose. Yum.

"The pizza's here." Sebastian beamed.

"Nice. What did you get?" I asked, wiping my hair with the towel around my neck as I head in the kitchen.

"Hawaiian, I hope that's O.K"

"Yeah that's fine." I nodded. I wrap the towel around my neck and took a slice of pizza and bit into it. "Mmmmm!" I moaned. "I'm so hungry!" I groaned then I heard Sebastian chuckle and it made my chest all warm and fuzzy. What the fuck?! God I'm really turning into a girl! "Come lets go watch a movie" I decided and Sebastian nods his head. I took the box of pizza with me and followed him to the living room. I placed the box down and went over to the movie cabinet to see what there is.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked him and he was about to say something but I cut him off. "I might be gay. But I will not watch Twilight. Never." I made a disgusted face. Ew twilight.

"Awwww!" He pouted and I chuckled slightly. I'm glad that the awkwardness between us has gone and that what happened last night have been forgotten.