Imagine for Dayanis26 Jasper x didi

Imagine for Didi

==========================

You had been out of quarantine for a few days now and were eating dinner in the mess hall with Jasper and Monty when a mountain girl came over and started talking to Jasper. You think her name is Mia?, no Maya that's it. Her name is Maya and she seems to be talking with Jasper more and more and it was starting to make you jealous, you couldn't hear what they were but soon after Jasper hopped out of his seat and followed Maya out of the mess hall. you were curious of where they were going so you politely excused yourself and said a quick bye to Monty and followed Jasper and Maya through the long corridors of mount weather until they stopped at a door, Maya swiped her card and the door made a clicking noise as it opened. You quickly slipped into the room before the door closed watching as Maya and Jasper moved in and out of all the endless rows of what you think are paintings. As you turned a corner you abruptly stopped bumping into a few a paintings, knocking them over making a loud BANG noise. you were shocked at what you saw, you were heartbroken, how could he do this to you! well yeah he's your bestfriend but you love him, not like a bestfriend like actually love him! and Monty told you that Jasper loved you back but he was just scared to tell you and now you find him kissing another girl, maybe Monty was lying. all these thoughts where running through your head you forgot that Maya and Jasper were there and staring at you with mouths agape.

"Didi what are you doing here?" jasper asked timidly, rubbing the back of his neck,

before he got an answer you ran out of the art gallery with tears streaming down your face. you had been walking around mount weather for god knows how long and you were officially lost. you sat on the floor with your back against the wall and face in your hands, still balling your eyes out. soon after you heard soft clinks of someones shoes coming closer and closer to you. As you looked up you saw jasper slowly walking towards you with tear strained cheeks. you quickly stood up and as you were about to walk away jasper called out to you,

"Didi please let me explain!"

"explain what jasper!, that you don't love me! that you will only ever think of me as a friend! cause if that's it then just hurry up and get it over with cause i can't stand my heart aching for a boy i know will never love me back!" you snapped back at him with tears threatening to spill.

"no Didi that's not it. it just that i um ------ i love you, i fucking love you Didi!"

you stood there shocked at what he had just said but soon pulled yourself together and replied

" then why did you fricken kiss her Jasper! huh? what's you smart ass answer for that?"

" she came at me Didi! did you not see me pull away just after it happened? why cant you see that i love you and not her?"

"cause --- i um ---- i don't know i'm so sorry for not believ------"

you were suddenly interrupted by Jasper smashing his lips onto yours,

"what was that for?" you asked tucking a loose stand behind your ear,

"i --- uh um well i love you" jasper replied timidly

"and you shouldn't be apologizing to me i should be apologizing to you, so i am so very very sorry for letting Maya kiss me but i did not want her to do it because i love you! do you forgive me?"

and soon as he finished talking you leaned in and kissed him passionately,

"does that answer your question?" you asked

"yes, yes it does" he replied kissing you again

===========================

i"m so sorry if that was really really bad and not anything like you imagined it would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!