Imagine for _fallenanqel_ Bellamy x Trina

Imagine for Trina

----------

I stood in the middle of the woods, meters away from my arch nemesis, Bellamy Blake. We stood opposite each other with our guns raised waiting for one of us to shoot but I knew that I couldn't do it because I was in love with him,

"Lower your gun Trina" Bellamy spoke seriously,

"If I lower it you're just going to shoot me" I snapped back

"And why do you presume that?"

"Because you hate me and have wanted me out of the way since the first day we met" I answered thinking of all the times he called me names or how he would never let me come hunting because I was too clumsy and would just get in the way.

"That's what you thought I was doing?" he asked shocked, lowering his gun "I was just trying to protect you, I've fallen in love with you Trina but I knew you would never love me back"

"You wha---" I was cut off by a sharp pain shooting through the back of my head causing me to fall face first into a sharp rock. My vision was blurry but I could hear Bellamy firing his gun multiple times. Moments later someone was by my side picking me up but that was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.

I woke up in a dark cave, with pain shooting throughout my whole head. I groaned trying to sit up

"Whoa Trina don't hurt yourself" Bellamy said coming into my vision, slowly pushing me back down. He placed a damp piece of material on the side of my face "you really got hurt out there, I was so worried"

"What happened?" I asked confused

"A bunch of grounders attacked us, bashing you in the back off your head. You fell onto a very sharp rock, cutting open half your face" he said gesturing to the giant cut in the side of my face, which he had somehow managed to stop the bleeding.

"Thank you for saving me" I said, gratefully,

"You welcome" he smiled

"About what you said before" I started, nervously

"Oh I was praying you forgot" his smile soon turned into a frown

"I've fallen in love with you too Bellamy" a small smile forming on my lips and before I knew it, Bellamy smashed his lips onto mine.

--------------

hope you like it :)