Lincoln - first date

Date location - To your year 12 Prom/Formal

---------------

A couple of weeks ago my long time Crush and best friend for years, Lincoln asked me to Formal and of course i said yes!

FLASHBACK -

i was sitting at home watching (your favorite TV show) on Netflix when i heard a knock on the door. i paused my show and opened my front door to see Lincoln standing there in a suit, holding red roses and an open box which contained the words "Roses are red, Donuts  are the bomb, do me a favor and come with me to prom?" with many delicious looking donuts. 

"YES" i yelled smiling widely 

"Great" Lincoln smiled handing me the roses and donuts "for you"

"thank you!" i said hugging him "do you wanna come in and watch (favorite TV show) while eating these delicious looking donuts?" 

"sure" he replied entering my house and sitting on the sofa.

"i'm so glad i get to go with my best friend instead of some dickhead who's just trying to get in" i said thinking he only asked me because we're best friends. i looked at him and smiled but i saw a hint of hurt in his eyes but didn't think anything of it.

END OF FLASHBACK   

It was the night of the Prom and i stood in my room getting ready. I had chosen to wear a beautiful ombre gown with black heels and purse and my favorite necklace which Lincoln happened to give to me.

"(Y/N) dear, Lincolns here" my mother yelled up the stairs, i put the finishing touches of my make up on before i descended down the steps. Lincoln stood at the front door in an all black suit holding a bunch of  (favorite flowers)   

"Gosh you look beautiful" he said admiring the way the dress hugged my curves. 

"You don't look to bad yourself" i giggled taking the flowers from him.

"come on kiddies pictures!" my mother announced. We stood at the bottom of the steps, Lincolns arm wrapped around my waist as we smiled for many many pictures,

"alright mum that's enough" i said wanting to leave already

"oh just one more" she pleaded "maybe a kiss on the cheek?" before i could respond i felt Lincolns lips against my cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up as my mother took the photo.

"bye now" my mother said, Lincoln grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the door towards his car where he opened the door for me like a gentleman 

"thank you" i said blushing once again,

"no worries" he replied before walking over to his side of the car and hopping in. He started the engine and off we went to the formal.

when we arrived we took photos with friends before going inside where we danced and ate all night long.

"hey do you wanna go to the photo booth?" Lincoln asked pulling me off the dance floor.

"yes!" i yelled excitedly. We went over to the booth and hopped inside. We pulled many different types of faces but i was shocked when i felt Lincoln grab my cheeks and smash his lips onto mine.

"i love you (Y/N)" he said pulling away and looking into my eyes " i have loved you for as long as i can remember. i love your gorgeous smile, the sound of your contagious laugh, the way your eyes light up when you see candy, i love the way your the reason for my smile, i love they way when i see you my day automatically brightens. i love all of this and much much more but what i love the most is you and i can't imagine living any other way but i also don't want to ruin our friendship so i understand if you don't feel the same way." i was shocked at what i had just heard, i never thought he would love me back. I smashed my lips back onto his.

"i love you too" i said pulling away breathlessly.