Omg It's SCHOOL! :-(

Friday. Friday. Gotta get down on Friday!!! Yeah! Soo... Here is my first Friday update!!

Fun Fact about me (yep. I'm gonna do these every chappie) I L<3VE CONNOR FRANTA!! He is a YouTuber and is SEXY AS F*#K!!!! LOVE YOU CONNIE!

On to the story!

Samantha's POV

School. A place not for me. I don't really have "friends", only Kendall. And she is the coolest person ever. She is the opposite of me.

She loves to party and sleep around.

I like to read about love and sleep in MY bed. 

                                                K= Kendall

S=Samantha

K "SAMMIE"

S "Hey Kendall"

K "Sammie you missed the BEST party ever!"

S "Ken. You say that about every party. But how was this one different?"

K "Sammie. I found HIM!!"

S "WOW Ken! That is great. Did you accept or reject?"

K "ACCEPT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!"

S "Good for you."

K "Now since it is Friday. YOU are coming to the last party I will ever come to"

S "I don't wanna argue so I'm gonna go ahead and say yes"

K "NOO But Sammi- Did you just say yes?"

S "Yeppers"

K "Ok. Meet me right here at the end of the day"

S "oka-" *RINGGGGGGG*

I walk to my locker because we have 5 minutes until the late bell rings.

I grab everything and I bump Into a wall or something hard.

"Watch it little bitch" Oh shit. I know who that is.

"Sorry alpha." Scurry away is what I did.

Shit, shit, shit, shit.

My. Glasses. Are. GONE!

I make it to class just in time. "Umm Mr. Nelson I need to call my mom to tell her to bring my glasses."

"Okay but hurry Ms. Leron"

Thank God for betas.

*Phone call with mom*

"Mom. Can you bring me my contacts. I lost my glasses"

"Okay hunny. I'll be there in 5."

"Thanks mom. Bye"

"Bye sweetie."

Thank goodness for contacts.        

*5 Minutes later*

"Thanks mom. Can you help me put them in?"

"Sure"

Man contacts hurt at first, but you can see soo better.

My contacts are clear so everyone can see my eye color. Which is purple.

Cool right!

1st-4th hours were short.

But I have to go to lunch with the jocks. Ugh they are so cocky.

But hot.

When I get there I get a Sunny D and a chicken salad. I see Kendall waving madly at me so I hurry to her. On my way I hit something hard......

Again.

"Bitch what did I say to you before?"

"I'm sorry Alpha. I can't really see with these contacts." Now is a good time not to choke on my spit.

He grabs my chin and looks into my eyes.

"Mhmm." He raises a hand and slaps me. As strong as he is I'm surprised he didn't knock me across the cafeteria.

But shit that hurt like hell.

Well my brother is just standing there taking that his little sister just got slapped.

He has really changed. I run to the girls bathroom to look at the mark.

Wow. His whole print is across my right cheek. All I can think of is cry. What he did hurt me bad.

I felt like a piece of my heart has fallen off.

"Mom. Umm do you think you can come get me from school?"

"Yes why?"

"I'm hurt. *sniffle* Please hurry"

"Okay baby. I'll be there in 5. Bye"

"Bye" That hurt a lot. I wonder why?

 Kendall's POV

I'm not going to tell Sammie tha ther brother is my mate. She will kill me.

Even though she loves him he did bully her. When I get to the lunch room I got  a cheese pizza and a bottle of water.

I went to my table and waited for Sammie. When I saw her I waved. The next thing I know is that Sammie flew across the room and runs out the lunch room. I went up to Jake.

"What the Hell dude. Are you just gonna take that?"

 "There isn't anything that I can do. I mean she needs to stand up for herself."

"Ok If she needs to stand up for herself, I guess I can go into heat by myself. Don't call me until you get right with her."

"Bu-" 

"Bye Jake" Ugh. This sucks