Baby, baby, baby OHH!!!

HEYYY!! How are you guys doin'? I'm on my ipod soing this soo... Yea..

Sorry that I didn't update again last week, but we only have a few chapters left!!!! And I am putting my other book on hold...

Also there was a snowstorm where I live, and I was playing in the snow!!

FunFact About Me: My favorite song ever right now is You and I by One Direction. It is a really good song, so go and check it out!

Other than that..... E♑J🅾Y

2 months later.....

Samantha's POV

"Dylllannnnn" I dragged out his name.

"Yesss?" he asked dragging his word out like me.

"I'm having pressure..." I told him.

"W-what!! We have to go then. Let me go get the hospital bag and, and the kids." he nervously..

"Hurry!" I told him because that pressure turned into contractions quickly. Only because I'm having twins. A boy and a girl.

We haven't figured out names yet.

"Eva and Erin. Come on. Mommy is about to have your baby sister and brother!" I said and they came running down the stairs.
I put them in the car and Dylan was running all over the house.

"Dylan I swear if you don't come here right now, you will not have anymore babies.." I told him.

"I'm comin!" he said coming towards me with the bag in his hand.

"Now. Let's go have some babies!" I said excitedly.

8 hours later!

"Are you ready to push?" my mid-wife asked me.

"Lets do this!" I said.

"1. 2. 3. PUSH!!"

"Urgg!!" I pushed as hard as I could.
"Dylan. It hurts!" I said after I was finished.

"Again!"

"Why did you do this to me!!!!" I said while pushing.

"WAAA!!" I heard a cry.

"It's a boy!" The doctor laid my baby boy on my chest.
Then the nurses took him so he could be cleaned.

"Ready?" She asked.

I pushed with all my might.

"Here's the girl!" then she started to cry.

Austin Dylan Shein Jr
Born August 7, 2018 6:07 p.m
6 pounds, 5 oz

Jenni Nora Shein
Born August 7, 2018 6:11 p.m
6 pounds, 4 oz

"Hey. Doctor Katlynn , I still feel pressure." I told her.

"Uh. There's another baby coming!" She said.

"What!!!" Dylan and I yelled at the same time.

"Push Samantha!" I pushed again.

"It's another boy!"

"What do you want to name him?" Dylan asked.

"Mason."

Mason Sammy Shein
Born August 7, 2018 6:23 p.m
4 pounds, 10 oz.

"He's so small." I said crying.

"Hey. Don't cry. It's not your fault." Dylan said.

"Yes it is. I didn't even know that my own child was on there."

"No one else did either!" he said.

I stopped crying when he opened his eyes. They were a light shade of purple just like mine.

"He has your eyes." Then Dylan handed me Austin and Jenni.

Austin's eyes were dark green and Jenni's were green too.

"Our babies.." I said to him. He smiled at me and The kids walked in. Eva climbed out to me and looked at Mason.

"He wooks wike you mommy... But why are there thwee!?" she asked. I looked at Dylan and he nodded his head to tell me to tell her.

"Mommy didn't know that this baby was in her stomach." I told her. She ohhed and touched Mason's face and he opened his eyes. She smiled and jumped down.

About two hours later I put the babies asleep, and Erin and Eva went home with Patrick, and I was half sleep and so was Dylan. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you.." he said to me. I looked confused, but then he continued, "You gave me a better chance at living life. And you just gave three beautiful children, plus Eva is already my little girl. You are everything I've ever wanted." I was crying. He had truth behind his words.

"I love you so, so much!" I said and kissed him. He climbed in the small hopital bed, and I went to sleep with a happy smile on my face.