The Rouge War

HEY!! How you be doin??

Good, good.

Well I have some bad news guise.
My updates are now gonna be slower. Only 2 a week. I'm soo sorry though. But unless you want this story to end in 2 weeks..... Nope. And I think of all my ideas off the spot.

So like if I'm at school and I think of something, I'll write it in my One Direction notebook!

But other than that....

Fun Fact about Me: I am a light sleeper. Kinda

Enjoy!!

Samantha's POV

 After the battle cry I got Eva and woke her up. I gave her to a pack member that was going down to the safe house. Then I went out the the door and saw my alpha. "Sam are you ready?" he asked me.

"As I'll ever be." I got into a fighting stance and waited until there was a rouge close to me. And I was met by a dark brow wolf. And I knew it was a rouge. I fought him off quickly and then I was running after more rouges. Man this is gonna be a longggg fight.

@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$       3 Hours Later     #$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$

We were still fighting rouges and I came across a scent of Cut grass and a Waterfall. I shifted into my wolf and went towards it. I saw a black wolf with brown and white spots. When I saw him the world world stopped. I stared into his emerald green eyes with love and he did the same with me but soon that love turned into sorrow,regret, and hate.

I know he didn't want to fight but he had to"SHIFT" I told the rouge wolf. He shifted and put on shorts that I didn't see he had. I shifted behind a tree and found Nike shorts and a 'Just Do It' Nike shirt. I came back and he was a freaking God. He a an 8 pack and nice brown hair and was at least 6'2. Then I saw a small boy around 7.

"I don't wanna harm you mate" he said. His voice came out so smooth...... Anyways I was lost and my train of thought.

"I don't want to either. What is your name and your son's name and why are you in a rouge pack" Why?? Why would fate give me a mate that is attacking its own kind?

"I am Dylan Shien and this is my son Erin Shien. We did not wish to attack it was forced upon us. We were kicked out of the Moonshine pack. So we were turned rouge and The alpha told me if I did not fight with him, he would kill my son. But I have not had blood shed." That is cruel. And I thought the Moonshine pack was good?

"Okay. I understand your reason. S-" Then I heard the end of battle cry. The rouge alpha has been killed. "Do you wish to join the Moonblood pack" I asked them.

"Yes I would. As long as I'm with you" and those words made my heart skip a beat.

                                                     "HHEELLOOO SECOND CHANCE MATE!!" I thought to myself as we came to the pack house. I hope everyone will approve of him,