Heat.............. (Filter)

Heyyy!!!!! Guess what??

I have 1,000+ readers! I want to thank you all for reading my story! And now I want you guys to go read my new book. It is dramatic and has lots of cuss words. Please go and read that book if you like this one.

But anyways.... How are you?

Good, good. Btw my birthday was awesome!

Fun Fact about Me: I got a One Direction bear and she has on a Niall shirt!!! {ILY Niall!}

I was wondering... Do you guys think I should enter the Wattys? Since this is an early post and I'm not supposed to post until tomorrow what do you thing. If I get two comments I will enter the Wattys!!

Onto the story!

Samantha's POV

******* A few weeks later******

I went downstairs after a good nights rest and saw both packs and my second mate his and my children sitting all together.....

A bit suspicious......

I went and sat between Eva and Dylan. All of a sudden there was a thick tension in the room. And Patrick was wide eyed.

All the males sniffed the air. Then I saw lust in all the male with an exception of the children under 17 and my brother.....

Then my body got hot.

'F*ck. Am I in heat'   I asked my wolf.

'Yes. Yes you are.' she said slowly and quietly.

"Dylan. Come on. Help me." I said to him

"This is gonna be hard." He grabbed Eva and I took Erin's hand. We ran to my brother's house because I knew it would be the only place to keep me safe. And I have a key to his house. Also it is very spacious.

Once we got there I sent Eva and Erin to rooms by Gia and Dylan and I went to a guest room on the other side of the house.

These weeks are gonna be hectic.