A New Part of Me

Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to Kendall Schmidt.. Happy Birthday dear us!!!! We are ment to be!!!!!!

I am officially 13 years old!! Yes!!!!! And Kendall is 22.. This is my second update today! I'm feeling really happy so I thought. Why not!

How are you on this fine birthday of mine?

Good.

Fun fact about me: My mom and I are really close.

Enjoy this chappie!

Dylan's POV

                                                ************2 Days Later**********

It has been 2 days since I marked Sammie. I didn't mean to. My wolf took over. I have been by her side almost ever since.

Eva calls me Daddy D or Dylie OR Dyle Pickles (Rugrats Moment) . She is just so cute. Her and Erin get along good.

"ugh" I heard a groan? Who could that be?

' Samantha'    Gavin said to me. Oh yeah. "Samantha?" I say out loud.

"What?" She said kinda whining. That is SUCH a turn on. Never mind that.. She looked at me and her eyes widened with love, excitement, and curiosity? It was cute.

"I'm so glad your awake." I said to her. She crawled over the bed to where I was.

"Me too." she said. She planted a sweet kiss on my lips. I could enjoy this.

Samantha's POV

After I got out of bed, I went into my closet and got a shirt that says: There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you I Love you. And half bleached short shorts. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body. I put on my clothes then straighten my hair. After I was finishes, I found two children jumping on my bed.

"BOO!!" I screamed at them.

"AHHHH!" They screamed back.

I was rolling on the floor laughing. I was hilarious. After I sobered up, Eva was pouting and Evan looked like he popped his pants.... I love this part of my life...