No,no,no,no!!!!!!

Heyyyy!! Soooo, how are you?

Good. I hope you day is as good as mine.

Here's two fun facts since I didn't do it in Party!!! Soooo

1. I LOVE One Direction (Look in my bio..)

2. I am a 7th grader(now 8th)

 On the side is Teresa Palmer. She plays Samantha. She is exactly how I pictured her but  with blue eyes. But That's it for today!!!!

I love you CONNOR FRANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Sam's POV

When I wake up I notice that I'm not at home. And naked. I scurry to get my clothes and put them on. I get out the door and smell him. I try my best not to run to him. I guess he sensed that I was there.

He came over and said " Don't tell anyone about us. We can't be mates."

"Ummm..... Why?

"You are weak and I don't want to waste my time on an ugly girl like you when I can have any girl I want."

"Soo... You're saying that you don't want me as a mate?" a frown appears on my face and I hold back my tears.

"Yes. That is exactly what I'm saying. It was just one night and we will never be together." he said to me "And that's an order".

Well my life is over.. I can't stand to be by him. "So your rejecting me right?"

"Yes." he says "I Alpha Mark reject you Samantha Leron as a mate." And with that the bond was broken.

I hate him...............................

* 3 Weeks Later *

Nausea. I throw up everything. Oh my. "MOM!!"

"Yes sweet heart"

"Something is wrong. I keep throwing up. I -" Throwing up. YUCK

"Sweetie. Have you done 'it' recently. I know you weren't at Kendall's house a few weeks ago. Did you do anything"

"HIM.. He did this to me. I need a pregnancy test Mommy." Wholly shit.

"Okay lets go to the convenient store." When we got there I started to shake. I am scared. My mom buys i and we go to the bathroom to do it. "Mom. I'm scared"

"SJ it will all be okay." Peeing on a stick is HARD. I gave it to my mom. 'Beep. Beep. Beep.' "I'm sorry sweetie...."

                                               Positive