TRAINING!

HI!!!! How you be doin???

Good, good.

Well. Today we have a filter unfortunately. But I am VERY busy. Family problems... And school. We have Parent Teacher Conference tomorrow, and I am a good kid, but my grades are getting low. Sooo. I might get my computer and my phone taken away. But maybe not. Also I have a HUGE research paper due tomorrow so.............. If I don't update on Saturday or Monday my phone and computer are gone. But I will update on my birthday no matter what.

Fun Fact about ME: I watch youtube EVERY day! Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, O2L, Shanna Malcolm, Sawyer Hartman, and much, much, MUCH more!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

 On the side is a little girl that looks like how I want Eva to look like!

Samantha's POV

I woke up at 6:50. I fell like I had the best sleep ever. I mean I didn't wake up in the middle of the night. Where is Eva? "Is Eva down there with anyone?" I ask Alpha Patrick through mind link

"Yea. She's waiting on you." Eva is up before me? That is a miracle. I walked down stairs and I see the two packs getting along great. Maybe this trip won't be as hard.

8:30 Time for Training

Training. Alpha Patrick, Eva, and I are standing in front of the 23 people that claim to be strong. Eva is only here because she would cry if I was more the 3 feet away from her. And Patrick didn't care.

The people in front of us are Mark (alpha),Jake (beta/brother),Halie (female alpha), Kendall, John(dad), Irwin(third in command), Rogan, Jennette (mom), Kinney, Amelia, Sandy, Melvin, Tristan, Lucas, Danny, Scott, Anthony, Jayden, Otis, Deanna, Erik, Channelle, and Raleigh.

"Okay. We are not here to be friends. I sure as hell ain't. So first I want you to jog around the pack house 20 times. I will be timing you. Now go!" and my baby blew the whistle. "Good job sweetie" and high fived her. And 45 minutes later everyone was back.

"You guys are S.L.O.W. Okay we are moving on. Now I-"

"You aren't even the alpha nor beta. Why are you bossing us around?" Someone said.

"Can I call them names? Because they are really pissing me off Patrick." I asked my Alpha in a low voice.

"Go ahead. I'm just here to watch the show." he said back to me.

"Who said that?"

"Me" And guess who is was..... The SLUT!

"Okay you better check yourself. I'm trying to be nice and you are setting off my ticking time bomb."

"Whatever. And why are you here?"

"You want to die before the war even starts?"

"Who is gonna kill me?"

"Me you little slut bag. Now shut the hell up and Get in line."and that is what she did.

"Mommy I need to potty." She is standing by me with her hands in between her legs with them crossed.

"Patrick do the routine with them while I take Eva to the bathroom." I picked her up and ran.

I don't know about you guys but when a 3 year old has to pee. She has to pee. Like if she isn't there in 1 minute she will piss herself.

And that is why I ran. We made it to the bathroom and I stood outside the door for her.

"Why are you here?" I heard a deep voice ask me 

"Who is asking? And why do you need to know?"

"I will ask you again Samantha.. Why.. Are.. You.. Here?" 

"Mark. What do you want." 

"Who's child is that?" 

"You don't need to know. Now go back to your slut bag" 

"Don't call her that" 

"What do I call her. An angel sent from above? She has slept with the whole pack. How do you know those kids are yours?" 

"Because they are" He is really getting pissed. And I don't give a damn.

"Mommy. I finish,"I picked her up and started to walk. I stopped in my tracks turned around to face him and said

"Stay away from me. Never come near me unless it has to do with the rouges, training or the packs." And left him there. Some people can be so ignorant.