My Brother

Hey guys!!!!

I'm doing this quick update because
I have a Vocal Music performance in a little bit.

Fun Fact about me: I am 5'1.

Enjoy!!!

Jake's (Samantha's brother) POV

When I saw my baby sister I couldn't believe she had a baby. She was so cute. She looked just like Mark.... I wonder why?

Samantha's POV

Once it hit around 8:45 which is Eva's Bedtime I called her up to our room. "Hey sweetie are you sleepy?"

"Mhmm" She is adorable when she is tired.

"Let's brush your teeth and put on your night gown. Then you can go to sleep." I sat her on the toilet seat and gave her her Disney Princess toothbrush with children's toothpaste on it.

She was finished so I brushed her hair in a ponytail. Her hair is VERY long. She has brown hair with natural blonde highlights. I always thought it was very cute.

I put her Beauty and the Beast nightgown on and tucked her in and played some soft lullaby music. I left her in there. I went downstairs and saw my brother. "Hey Jakey"

"Hey Sammie. I never had the time to apologize for everything I put you through. I stood there and watched you get hurt from a lot of people. I was being selfish. Can you please forgive me" I could tell that Jake was about to cry. I was gonna cry too.

"Jake I was never mad at you. I knew you were only doing that because you thought I ran away your best friend. I forgive you. And I love you so much Jakey!"

"Thank you Samie! I love you too!"

"Now since you aren't gonna cry on me. What have you been doing since I left?"

"Mourning. I missed you so much. I went through a period of time when I didn't eat for 5 months straight. I missed you and thought you were dead."

"I thought I was going to die but I found the Moonblood Pack. They are very friendly. And you would get along great with them."

"Don't tell him that." My best friend Fae said through mind link. I quickly blocked off my mind link and continued to take to Jake.

We talked and got caught up for the 3 years I have been gone. Oh did I forget to remind you that my birthday was next Thursday. Well Eva and mines.

We lost track of time and before I knew it, It was 12:30. "Jakey I'm going to call it a night. Tell Kendall I said good night and I want to talk to her tomorrow. See you at 7:30."

"Night little sis."

Time to get ready for another day of surprises!