Everybody Dance Now!! (Wedding part 3/4)

Hi guysss!!! How was your Thanksgiving (if you celebrated it) ?!

Good!!!!!! I am tired! I just got home from Black Friday shopping. I got 1D wristbands, and bracelets, and a shirt. And other thingssssss..

Funfact about me:My shirt says "And we danced All Night to The Best Song Ever!"

Enjoy this chappie!! We are almost at the end... :(

Dylan's POV

"And now we welcome the newlyweds. Mr & Mrs Austin Shein!!!!" the DJ announced to everyone. The song Can't Hold Us by Macklemore.

We danced down to our seats by our friends in the front were everyone could see us.
The DJ came and gave us a mic.

"We thank you all for coming to this special event. You all really are amazing!" I said then I passed the mic to Samantha.

"And we are grateful for out family and friends. So now.. Let's eat!!!" Samantha said.

The waiters came and gave us a plate of Chicken Alfredo and a side of a ceaser salad.. The other chose was a grilled fish fillet with the side of mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes.
And for kids their was spaghetti with a side of a small salad or chicken fingers with fries.
Jake got up to the DJ and asked him for a mic.

"I wanna give a toast. Sam, I know that I wasn't the best big brother but I want you to know that I love you so very very much. And Austin.. You better take care of my sister. You are now my younger brother and best friend. Have a great life with all of your kids and soon to be kids!" he said.

A few more people came up and did some toast and we ate.

"Now we will have our first dance." the DJ said.

The song Begin Again by Taylor Swift came on, but I had different plans.....

Samantha's POV

As we were starting to dance to Taylor Swift, the song changed to Singing in the Rain/Umbrella mash up by the Glee Cast.

"You had my heart. And we'll never be worlds apart. Maybe in magazines. But you'll still be my star." all the groomsmen and bridesmaids were dancing to the song. And I stood in the middle laughing at them, because it was funny.

"I'm singing in the rain. Just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again. I'm laughing at clouds. So dark up above. The sun's in my heart, and I'm ready for love!" they said ending the song in acapella.
Everyone was clapping. Dylan came over to me.

"That was so cool. Did you choreograph it?" I asked him with my arms around his neck.

"Yes I did." he said with a kiss.
"I love you." he said

"I love you even more...."