five.

Author P.O.V

13 years old Taehyung sat on the bench,eyes puffy and sniffing.He start to mumble something like 'mean' over and over.

Today is his birthday and he want to celebrate his birthday with his parents.Sadly,his mom and dad can't come because of a business matter.He stare at his shoe as his tears fall.

Taehyung hate his life.His friends parents always there for them.But him?He only had his butler who is 7 years older than him.His parents always went for business,business and business.No time for him nor theirselves.And Taehyung hate it.

A long sigh escaped his mouth.His older friend message stuck in his head.

"Remember Taehyung,your mom and dad do this for you.Maybe you will find someone who will be your soulmate oneday.Just wait Taehyung"

Taehyung wiped his tears and began to walk to the candies shop across the road.He always went there when there's a problem.Candy is always a medicine.Agree?

The young boy eyes roamed through the shop like a lion watching his prey.The colourfull candies and chocolates lighten his mood a bit.He hummed happily and start to take a few candies,marshmallow and chocolates.The shop staff chuckle as he saw the young boy.

"You really can't live without sweet things huh Taehyung?"A man grin,his arm carrying two boxes.

"Yes"Taehyung beamed"I can't live without this,Jiyoung hyung.They're too precious"

Jiyoung just chuckle and waves back when Taehyung bid him a goodbye.Taehyung walk back to the park happily.

"Meowww~"A brown kitten approach Taehyung when he about to eat a chocolate.The young boy giggle and pick up the kitten and placed it on his lap.He take out the sandwich tuna that he ate earlier and give it to the kitten.The kitten who seemed to meow-ed happily in return.Taehyung just chuckle.

"You know kitty.I envy you,you still have a mother"He said sadly as his eyes stopped on a cat who look similar lile the kitten.The cat walk to him and take a seat beside the younger,sleeping in process.The kitten look at him with the pitifull cat look.

"I hope you're a human so I can make you as my housemate.I'm so lonely.."Taehyung mumble.His eyes began to let the tears fall,hitting the kitten fur.The brown kitten just snuggle against Taehyung stomach

"You really understand me kitty"Taehyung chuckle"I hope you're a human.

*-*-*-*-*

Taehyung smile as he stare to the white ceiling.The flashback has been haunting him(in a good way of course)for 5 years now.He look at the side to see Jungkook in his cat form,sleeping.

"It has been 5 years huh kitty?"He siffed"Why do you live me that day?I'm so lonely"

"But now it's different.I already have a special person.Special person who cares a lot about me.So,don't worry okay?"He scold himself for being a weakling when a tear slip from his eye.He quickly wipe the tear

"Rest well Jungkook"He walk and exit the bedroom.Little he didn't know,Jungkook is awake all this time.He buried his face in his face,whimpering slightly.

"I'm sorry Taehyung"

To be continued.

It getting shorter asdfghjkl sorry