nine.

[??? P.O.V]

I knew it.I knew that the foolish Kim Hyungmin going to take that cat.Finally,after 10 years,I will be able to get my revenge.

I heard a knock and my assistant,Yunha came in.

"What is it do you want"I ask him carefully.I don't know why I have a soft spot on this plain boy.He bow and give me a file.

"This is my research,sir.According to it,that cat is now under Kim Hyungmin's son care.Along with his other friends"Perfect,just perfect.I nod and told him to leave,but he just stay there.

"Sir....I think we should stop this"My face scrunched in anger and I punch the table.Without any word,he left my room,afraid of my reaction.

Why should I stop?I have been waiting for this time.Now I can take my revenge.

Get ready Hyungmin,because I'm going to make you beg on me oneday.

Jungkook P.O.V

I'm now getting ready for our hangouts.Taehyung decide that we should hang out together at the amusement park since exams finished a few days ago.And we agreed.

I stare at my reflection on the mirror.I wear a simple plain white shirt along with a black jacket and a pair of shorts.My hair has changed to dark purple.

Now I feel more human like.Back then,I've never know what is 'pizza','ice cream' or 'chocolate'.But thanks to Taehyung,I can suits myself in these condition.Also,I learned some 'sass' huh.Probally from Yoongi hyung.

But it will be better if he likes me back....Aish Jungkook know your place.You're just a stray cat compared to him and his friends.Heck,you just know him for about,three months!Sigh,but really,I really hope that come true.

"Jungkookie~ Let's go~"

"Okay!"

Skip~

We already arrive at the amusement park and I gasped in amazement.I've never been to the amusement park this close before.I only get to see it from the big gate.

I look at the side and see the others are....playing...

Hoseok hyung is talking to his crush(Jimin told me that),his name is Seokmin I think.I can see that the Seokmin guy like him too,he also look like a nice person.

There are also a few others who I know like the Meanie couple,Soonhoon couple,Chancheol couple,Jihan couple,
Hankwan couple and the Junhao couple.

They all are nice people.I envy Taehyung who got a lot of friends.I also have a friend named Yun?Yeonho?Uhhh I don't remember but he always played with me and gave me food.

But since that day,the day I was involved in a small accident,he disappeared.I don't see him anymore after that.I wonder where is he...

"Jungkook-ah!"I snap out and see that Soonyoung hyung is grinning at me.I apologize at him for not realising that he is calling for me.

"Nahhh it's okay.Let's go!Taehyung already went in since he is too excited"I nod and follow him.Maybe having fun without thinking about my feelings are not bad...

To be continued.

Sorry but this is not Iza.This is her friend Amy.Iza told me to post this chapter and a new EXO boyxboy fanfic this night since she is having a few problems with her connection.

She also apologise for this short chapter and her absent.Please don't get mad at her because she's busy with her studies and depressions.