ten.

Soonyoung P.O.V

"OHMYGOD JIHOON I SWEAR THIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME SOMEDAY"

"WHY DO WE EVEN AGREED ON RIDING THIS USELESS THING"

"LORD HELP"

"JUST SHUT UP AND- OHHHH IM GONNA DIE"

I swear I can feel my heartbeat stop.And this is all Seokmin's,Jihoon's,Jun's,and Wonwoo's fault.I really hate the fact that most of them are laughing while a few of us(Me,Jeonghan hyung,Mingyu,Minghao,Seungkwan,Chan,Jin hyung,Hoseok hyung and Jimin).The rest was just...idk anymore.

After 10 minutes of riding that vechile to hell,it finally stop.The ones who were screaming,including Jungkook who was just smiling the whole ride go to the washroom.

"Are you guys okay?When were riding the rollercoster you guys sure scream your lungs out"Jungkook ask worriedly and pat my back.My heads are now spinning and I can see a lot of stars~

"He's still dizzy so it is no use to ask him Jungkook.I already told the others that we are going to buy some snacks so let's go"I heard Mingyu said and made our way to buy foods.My heads still hurts that cause Chan and Minghao help me.

We arrive at an unfamiliar place that we haven't passed and varieties of stall with different foods are there.

"YEAY FOOD"I chirp and cheer.The others just sweatdrop.What?I'm hungry.And thirsty.

".....So then let's get into groups.Seungkwan,Jimin and I wil be in a group.Jin,Hoseok and Chan.And lastly Soonyoung,Jungkook and Minghao"After Jeonghan hyung said that,we quickly parted away and start to 'shop till we drop'.

Most of the time between us it's probaly me who is the loudest.Minghao and Jungkook gets along tho.It's like,two shy kitty get to know each other in a short time.

And another thing that I notice,Jungkook feature looks unique.His mouth sometime looks like a cat and theres whiskers on his cheek?Really...its unique and weird...

Oh well

"Hey Jungkook.Why do you doesn't look afraid earlier while the rest of us were screaming?"Jungkook laugh awkwardly and rub the back of his back.Ohhh interesting

"Yeah,heck,you even laugh"I interrupt.

"Actually...when I was small...I always played at a more dangerous place so basically the rollercoster is nothing"He answer simply.I gawk.Nothing?This boy is surely weird...

We continue to talk and laugh until we crash onto five well built men dress in black clothes and sunglasses.One of them try to reach for Jungkook but I shield them.

"Who are you guys?!"I scowl.The men whisper something to each other and attempt to bring us.But before that,I let out a scream

"HELP!"

The men look annoyed and quickly shut us by placing a white cloth to our mouth.

Later,darkness surround us.

DUN DUN DUN~

what might happen to them?