eleven.

Actually,I'm just joking when I said I'm going to stop writing this HAHA PRANK

And about the oneshot collection,I'm going to make it after this story finish.Just a few more chapter and an epilogue.

Lol sorry for the prank guys.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Taehyung P.O.V

"HELP!"All of us widen our eyes when a familiar scream is heard.Jihoon drop his drink and run to somewhere else.

"Jihoon!"Yoongi shout and chase after his brother.We follow them and I can't help but feel worried.Jungkook is with them,and also the others.But seriously,I am worried like hell.

From afar,I can see the others running towards us.But where is Jungkook,Soonyoung and Minghao.Where tf did they go?

We have no time to chit chat and quickly understand each other.I ran to every place and even ask people if they saw Jungkook.But I got the same answer ; no.

"-Oh?The boy with light brown hair around your age and this tall?Yes child,I saw him earlier with his two friends.But something look suspicious when a group of men wearing black go to them.After that,I don't know what happen"An old man inform me.I thank him and go to the others.

As soon as I arrive,my phone ring.And unknown number call me.Hesitating,I pick up.

"If you're searching for Jeon Jungkook and his friends,go to your father old office by 5.Don't bring the police,otherwise..."Then the call ended.I fell on my knees and my face paled.Hoseok came to my aid.

"What happen Taehyung?"Joshua ask.I tell them everything and their facial expression turn into horrified one.Woozi,Jun,and I felt worse.

Silent passes and Namjoon hyung decide to talk.

"Don't be stressed out.Taehyung inform your father about this.And we need to call the police"I look at him angrily.

"Didn't you hear what I said?!He inform me to not call the police!"I shout and tighten my fist.I regret doing that when he flinch.Namjoon hyung walk to me and grab my shoulder.He look into my eyes sternly.

"Listen here,Taehyung.This is a kidnapping.Something we can't handle ourselve,even we are in a big group.Maybe they are dangerous?they bring guns?No one will know what will happen in the future Taehyung.
Jungkook,Soonyoung and Minghao are in danger.Don't be selfish"I soften and apologise.He smile,patting my shoulder assuting that it is okay.

"I can call my cousin.He is a professional detective and he work with a professional police"Mingyu said.I nod and he reach his phone in his pocket,and he start dialing.

Hoseok pat my back and gave me a sad smile.

God,please protect them.

Jungkook P.O.V

Anyone?Why is it so dark?Where am I?What just happe-

Oh,right.Dumb Jungkook.

I try to look through the black clothes,but fail.I think the lighting is turn off.I tried to kick and success when a yelp is heard.

"Ow ow ow,who kick me?"Minghao?Then should Soonyoung be beside him?

"Hey!Who kick me!It's hurts!"Aha,both of them are here.Eh,wait.

"Haha,sorry you two.I'm just testing if you two are here or not"I laugh awkwardly as soon as I realise what I just do.I can hear those two groaning and Soonyoung muttering some bad words.

Back to the story...why are the three of us here?Who is those guys earlier?Urgh they should atleast open this useless handkerchief and let me breath.It's suffosicating.

After a few minutes struggling with the ropes and handkerchief,a door click.Hearing by the foot step,there are probally more than one person.

"Well well,what do we have here,a brunette,blondie and a human cat"The person said.I can sense that both Minghao and Soonyoung are probaly curious now.Aish this unkown guy.

We stay silent.Well,I was trying to annoyed him with it.Yoongi hyung said he always do that to everyone and they gave up.I think it's working because I can hear him clicking his tounge.

Suddenly I feel a hand pull my hair.

"Listen here.I know you guys are giving me the silent treatment"He says and pull harder.Soonyoung and Minghao are shouting at him when they heard me groaning in pain.

"Who are you?!"The man laugh at Minghao questions.Masochist.Sadist.Urgh.

"Who I am are not important.What important is your safety"And then,he walk away.I guess he already 'vanish' from this room.I sigh.

Taehyung...

;))))))))