fifteen

Taehyung is the first to attack him,followed by a furious shout.The man easily dodge him but is caught by Junhui at the back.Junhui nodded at Jihoon and Taehyung to make the next move but unfortunately,he managed to escape and elbowed the chinese boy on his right ribs.Junhui scowled at him.

"Tch,weak.You sure you don't need more people to fight?Oh well,even if there's more,you guys wouldn't win anyway.They look pretty weak though" The man mock them,a sly smirk decorate his face.Jimin felt annoyed,standing up to punch the arrogant look on his face.Namjoon and Seungcheol does the same,being totally pissed by his statement.Before Jimin could go to the man,Yoongi pulled him and whisper something.His boyfriend nodded.

"It looks like you're outnumbered,old man" Jihoon spat.

Taehyung swung his fist onto his face,but missed by an inch "What do you want with them three!?" he barked.The man look puzzled,then smile and finally laugh wickedly.He kicked Taehyung.

"Only that cat.The other two were just a nuisance,especially that ugly blond,tch"

"You bastard!" Jihoon roared,but is immediately stopped by Junhui.Jun give him the look and he understand.This is between Taehyung and that old bastard.Taehyung step forward.

"What do you want with Jungkook?!" It sounds more to a command than a question.

"If you really want to know,then I'll be gladly to tell" he smirk "Jungkook is a very rare hybrid that I found years ago.I gave him home,foods,even more than that.I was planning to sell him since he cost a billion dollars but he ran away because of my stupid workers.I wonder why he did that because here is like a paradise"

Taehyung clicked his tongue,growing angrier by seconds "Your paradise.Not him"

"Clever boy.Then when I found him,I saw him with your father.My enemy.After that,I attempt to steal him back,tried to broke into your house.And you know what I get?Nothing!He caught me and sent me to the prison.I was free five years later only to know that your father brought that stupid cat out of the country.Me,being unable to follow him started to plan something big since then so I can take him back.I guess that I need to anhiliated all of you,in order to make my plan a sucess.Especially you,kid"

"Oh no you won't!"

"Oh really?"

The man eyed him,totally underestimating his ability.This ticked Taehyung to the edge.He need to beat this man,for his friends,for Jungkook and he's not gonna give a fuck about the amount of injuries he'll be getting.Another six big men stand infront Yunha's boss,resulting his friends to do the same.He's outnumbered by the boss,but at the same time,they're equal as they would need more than two person to beat the crap our of those beasts.Only Seungkwan,Jin and Chan stayed behind to take care of the other three.Jungkook panic rises,he's worried for all of them.

Taehyung look at his friends,then at the man "Oh yeah ! Bring it on!"

And that is when hell break loose.

*
No one noticed when Yoongi sneak out.As much as he's want to punch that man,he still need to gather informations about the man illegal drugs and animal smuggling.

He tiptoed to the main hall.Seems like the workers have went back home,however there are still guards out there so he need to be extremely quiet and extra cautious.So far,he had only seen animals and not drugs.Seems like he's doing a good job hiding it.Yoongi suspects that he's hiding it in a place where no one expect,not even his 'normal' workers- as in the workers who are not involved in his madness.Now he need to search for it and call the cops as soon as possible.

Yoongi might not be a professional detective but he used to be in a special unit where he's the detective assistant.That is until he met Jimin and decided to opened a shop with him.He wear his old white gloves,carefully searching and touching the stuffs to avoid any single noise,that may risk himself and his friends.

This man is smarter than he thought.He already spent fifteen minutes searching for it but nothing.Not a single dust.Yoongi sigh and lean on the wall,watching as the animals whimper in the big cages.Some acting really weird.

Wait...Why is the animals acting off? Their posture are too, weird.Like sacks of rice.If they are resting,it wouldn't look like this.

Then everything clicked.Yoongi opened the drawer and pull out a file containing informations about health conditions of the animals.It eas sealed in a black filed,stamped with a long sticker written un russian.His theory is damn right.All the drugs,are given to the animals!Goddamn it,why did he didn't think of that earlier.This man,who he recently discovered as XiHun is really smart.He put the drugs in their foods and drinks,and let them eat it!After that,he sent them to whoever ordered his drugs.But,won't the police or cops or anything realize this? For animals like these,they should have noticed the changes in their behaviour.Unless,they cooperated with him.But,they have different shifts.

'It is either they paid the same person and only go during his shift,or he paid the entire port.I should ask Wonho's father about this,he is the head of the yakuza clan afterall.It would be easier'

Yoongi quickly took his phone and dialed an old friend number,who's now an inspector and informed him about the illegal activity that have been going on here for more ten than years.He sit on the floor and smile like an idiot.This game of Xihun will end soon.

Minutes passed as he stayed on the floor,collecting more evidences that he found.He was determined.Justice should be given to both Jungkook and these animals.What did they do to receive such treatments? And not only that,that damn bastard XiHun doesn't hesitate to hurt Soonyoung and Minghao just because they tried to prptect Jungkook.He felt sad for Soonyoung.It was his first time seeing the bubbly boy so scared and traumatized since he meet him.And Minghao, is originally a great fighter.To seeing him wounded is unbelievable.

Yoongi then felt anger and disgust.He swallowed his saliva,thinking that it is considered lucky that this bastard XiHun isn't some crazy rapist.Or Yoongi would have gone mad and kill him.

Feeling that he spend too much time there,he gets up,but not forgetting to text Mingyu's uncle their exact location so it wouldn't be much more troublesome to the police.He also took pictures and send it to Mingyu's uncle.The phone vibrate in his pockets,indicating that Mingyu's uncle had responded to it.He suck in a deep breath.Victory and justice is near to them.

He needs to get back to them,as soon as possible.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DONEEEEE

HI Y'ALL

I'VE DISAPPEARED FOR SUCH A LONG TIME AYEEE

SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE

E N J O Y