six.

Taehyung P.O.V

My eyes widen when Jungkook appear infront of me with our school uniform.

Yep,he's going to our school.

His hair is neatly styled and black blazer hanging on his arm while he is preparing our breakfast.

Fuck.He's cute.

Urgh Kim Taehyung calm your hormones.He's still illegal-WAIT WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS MY INNOCENT MIND.

I really need Jisoo hyung holy water.Only that can help me.Sometimes I wish I'm an innocent like Chan(A/N:Its Chan as in Dino)

Meh nevermind.I slump onto the couch as he continue to cook.I smile.

It already been a long time since I haven't feel this feeling.This warm feeling that make me calm,not the butterfly in stomach like in the movies.I dont know why.Maybe he remind of someone?Jin hyung?Nah he nags a lot.Jeonghan hyung?Nope he's too kind.Baekhyun hyung?Meh he's too sassy.Urgh whatever.

"Taehyung.The breakfast is ready"I nod and walk to the dining room.Jungkook is sitting across me,already eating his sandwich.Soon,we finish and walk to our school since it's not far from home.

Jungkook,who is now annoyed by me who is reminding him that I shouldn't talk to strangers,talk to bullies,go to bathroom alone and always with Jimin who happens to be his classmate.

"I'm grown up for god sake"

"No there's a lot if bad people out there"

Call me possesive but it's true.There's a LOT of bad guys in that school and a LOT of annoying bitches that is trying to get into some hot men pants.And I don't want Jungkook to lost his virginity to some ugly big man.Atleast he with someone handsome ad me.

He sigh and walk beside me,not forgetting to give me my bento that he made this morning,and bid me a goodbye before ebtering his class.I sigh in relief after seeing he sit between Jimin and Yoongi.Oh yea,I forgot Yoongi is there too.So I don't have too worry much.Silly me.

I continue to walk and arrive in my class,only to get stares from my classmates.What?Is it wrong for me to wake up early today?Sheesh human.

"Ohhh,Taehyung decide to be a good boy now"Hobi teased with Soonyoung beside him,laughing.I suppose Soonyoung is in his good mood now.I glare playfully at Hobi and sit at an empty chair beside Soonyoung.The book that Jungkook give me yesterday is now in my hand and I decide to read it.Hobi and Soonyoung gaped and laugh harder.Really these two.Sometimes I don't understand why they aren't twins or siblings like that.

I sigh and begin to read the story.Well,it kind of interesting.This story is about a boy who lose his parents since he was one year old and live with his guardian angel,who happen to be a cat.Did Jungkook wrote this?Because it look exactly like Jungkook handwrite.Heh,whatever.

I wonder what Jungkook is doing now.I just hope he didn't get punished by the teacher on reading too much or writing too much.Or worse,getting bullied.

Oh god I hope that Yoongi is the devil that you send to protect Jungkook.

To be continued.

Sorry guys,I've been busy with school.

And thankyou for the 3k reads and 300+ votes!!Also my followers are now 187.Ohmygod I love you guys T-T.

Do you guys want cute name that I will call you so I don't have to call you guys 'guys' or 'readers'.Please comment your suggestion of our fandom(Lmao)nane okay?