thirteen.

I know

'YEAYYYY FINALLY AN UPDATE'

pls read the author note i wrote at the end of the story

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Normal P.O.V

"Hey Yunha,are you sure that this will turn out good,I mean your boss sure have a lot of guards"Taehyung ask after Yunha told his his plan.Yunha nod confidently,taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yes,for your information,my boss guards doesn't like him.They were threaten to do that job.So don't worry"he answer.

Taehyung heaved out a heavy sigh,staring blankly into the space.Jungkook means so much to him.Yes,their meeting was just few weeks ago but something tugged him in the heart,as if telling him that there is a special thing between them.Honestly,he never felt like this,not even with his ex-girlfriend.When he knew that Yunha's boss kidnapped his cat he grew furious.He care for him.Really much.And when Yunha told him his mission,he can'y help but smile for the first time this week.

"Thankyou Yunha,I might give up if it isn't for you who suddenly showed up"Yunha laugh softly at his statement.They stay like that for a moment before Yunha gaze met with Taehyung's, hopes sparks in his eyes.

"Sure,no problem Taehyung.Jungkook was my friend afterall"

Skip~

Taehyung walk along the pavement in a good mood.He will meet Jungkook very soon,he will get to hug him again,and,he can confess his feelings after that.He reach for the door knob,but his eyes and mouth widen when a loud crash is heard from inside.Terrified,he slammed the door open to see Namjoon holding a broken cctv.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING OHMYGOD"he shout as he ran over the broken cctv.Yoongi,Wonwoo and Jihoon stand there unamused with baseball bat in their hand.They planned to destroy using the bats but with Namjoon's magic touch,they didn't even break a sweat.All the butler and maids shook in fear.Taehyung wander over the cctv and stare like he had just seen a ghost.His dad will be mad.No,FURIOUS.

He softened when he see guilt in Namjoon eyes.Softly,he ask again "You guys...what did you do to this?" Jihoon and Wonwoo shrug while Yoongi walk towards him with a pokerface.He pat Taehyung's shoulder,taking out a red microchip from his pocket and show it to Taehyung.The other boy reach for it.

"What is this?"

"That is a microchip smartass.Seems like the kidnapper manage to put it in your cctv so he can watch your boyfriend movement" he answer casually.Taehyung eyed the reddish-green microchip titled ' Hun's ' suspiciously.A tiny bit of anger appear in his eyes,while the rest of his emotion is mostly sadness.He's upset that he didn't notice this.

"I'm going to my room.Tell my mom I won't be having dinner" Taehyung mutter almost lifelessly.He drags his body upstair,the coldness didn't affect him at all.

As soon as he arrived in his room,he face-plopped on his bed.Jungkook's scent is lingering in his room,his sweet,chocolate vanilla scent.Jungkook once told him that he- Taehyung,smells like strawberry while he smell like chocolate.But Taehyung argue that he smell more like chocolate and vanilla.They
spent the whole day arguing about it.

He chuckles.He miss the way Jungkook would flatten his ears when he's embarassed or when his tail curl around his body when he's mad.He miss everything about him.

Call him obsessed but before this,before he lost him he didn't realise his feelings.

He didn't realise that he love him.

Now,by hook or by crook,he will take his precious Kookie back,his beloved cat Jeon Jungkook back into his embrace.And if that boss of Yunha hurt him even if a little bit,he guarantee,that the kidnapper will taste his wrath.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys

First of all,I want to apologise for my absence for the last months.I lost my password,had a depression and life struggles were eating me.This year I also has an important exam.But I renew my password today and write this chapter for one hour so it sucks and quite short.

I will make a longer chapter next time.

Again,sorry.I didn't mean to leave my story like this.

Also,happy new year to everyone,especially the chineses <3 I wish you guys a happy life <3