seven.

Jungkook P.O.V

From:Taehyung

Meet me at the rooftop along with the others during recess.Be carefull

Is what is says.Sigh I should keep going.Taehyung must be mad if I'm late.And Jimin is not here cause Yoongi hyung has to tell him something important in the washroom.I wonder what it is...

Ah nevermind!I take my bag and walk along the corridors,admiring the scenery from the school.It has been a while since I se such a beautiful scenery like this.All I see is trash,people bullying and smoking.But I guess,it has changed.

If it is not for Taehyung father,I would have continue living under the bridge.If it is not for him I would have stay in the cold without any protection.If it is not for him I wouldn't have met Taehyung.

I really adore him,he even can me speak!And Taehyung mom too,she is such a sweet and caring person.The first time Taehyung dad show me to her,she gave me milk and even put me in a warm blanket.I'm still wondering how I can repay them back...It is too much in my opinion...

And...Taehyung...???

Taehyung is a kind-hearted boy,though he got the attitude.He care about me.Oh did I mention that yesterday he cry because I fall from the roof?It is not a big deal really...I'm in my cat form and I always do that whenever I feel bored.But he get too overprotective and thought I has died.Really.He also have good looks,with his soft hair and pretty smile...

Gosh why is my heart beat really fast?Am I having a heart cancer?!?Nooo I don't want to die yet!

Hehe just kidding!I guess this is what human call...uh...falling in love?right?

But I just thought him as my brother,my siblings.Not more than that.And I can see that he like Hoseok hyung...Aish I should not be jealous!I should support him and Hoseok hyung relationship!I'm just his cat and friend afterall.He and Hoseok hyung had been friends over 3 years I think,while I just knew him a week ago...

Haish nevermind!I keep on walking and finally I reach the stairs and about to go to the rooftop until a boy,taller than me by a few inch.He smirk and lift up my chin with his filthy hand.

"Woa,cutie where are you going?Want to eat with me instead?"He lick his lips.I feel disgusted.Not because he is ugly but he is uglier(?)when he lick his lips like that.

"No thanks"I glare and slap his hand away.Filthy human have no respect.I'm a cat for god sake!

"Fiesty huh?I like it"He pinned me to the wall and I'm struggling from his grip.I scream loudly,hoping that one of my friends heard me.But...why it looks like no one is passing by?

"No one gonna hear you cutie.Now shut up and let oppa kiss you"HE JUST TOLD ME TO CALL HIM OPPA EWWWWWWWWWW GROSS.He lean closer and I close my mouth tightly not wanting to taste that ugly mouth.Tears start to make it way from my eyes.Taehyung please help me...

BAM

The guy stop and look behind.He gritted his teeth in annoyance.I finally can breath at the sight of him.My saviour.

"NO ONE TOUCH MY KOOKIE YOU BITCH"

"Taehyung no cursing!"

I KNOW FINALLY AN UPDATE YEAY.

Lol sorry for the hiatus.Homework being a bitch these days.Anyway,do you like this chapter?And it is just a short chapter I know but I'm lost of idea!I will do a better update next time.

Thankyou for 7.33k views and 206 followers ^-^