Ch. 1 Memories

Y/N p.o.v:

I walk on the sidewalk, remembering the times I spent with you. I turn to see the church we were suppose to marry in...it pains me every time I walk/drive past this place. Just why did you leave on our wedding day Namjoon? Did I do something wrong? I looked everywhere but you're nowhere to be seen. Namjoon-ah do you still love me, did you even think how it'll effect me when you left? I felt tears form in my eyes again as I remember the day I was so happy about but shattered into pieces.

~Y/N flashback~

"I'm so excited for you Y/N! I can't believe the day has finally come for you two to marry!" Jin said, hugging me.

"I can't believe it either! Its like a dream true." You said, hugging Jin back.

"Finally, you two been dating for 3 years. That guy finally proposed to you." Suga said.

"Can I name the child?" Jhope asked.

"Ya, you think Namjoonie hyung will let you?" Jimin said, hitting him in the head.

I chuckled at them, I never thought this day would come! It's like a dream come true, marrying the guy of my dreams.

"Wow, Y/N you look really pretty in that dress. Namjoon hyung will fall for you all over again." Jungkook said, entering the room.

"Haha kamsahamnida Jungkookie, you look good yourself. Gonna catch all the noona hearts again? Even mine, haha i'm kidding."

"Oh? Is Y/N hitting on the maknae?" Jhope said, nudging me.

"NO! It's a joke ok, not like I fell for him."-.-

"Haha i'm kidding Y/N." 

"You guys aren't suppose to be here! Leave now!" One of my brides maid said.

'Alasseo alasseo! You don't have to push us!" All of them said.

I laugh at them, but where's V? Hm he's probably doing something. I took one last check on myself. This dress, we both picked it out together. I couldn't stop smiling, sigh i can't wait to see him in his tux and walk down the aisle with my dad. I took a big breath and was about to go when V came running into the room.

"Y/N have you seen Namjoon? He's nowhere to be seen." He said, out of breath.

Wait what? Today's our wedding day what does he mean he's no where to be seen...

"V what do you mean by that..." I slowly said.