Ch. 7 Why

(Listen to music for better imagination)

Namjoon p.o.v:

"Namjoon? Where are you going?" I heard somebody call out to me.

"I'm just gonna go take a walk." I yell back.

"Oh ok, hurry back then!"

I put my headphones on and as I was walking, I started to remember the times I spend with Y/N. I never got a respond from her nor did she come to the meeting place. Did she really not want to marry me? I left on the wedding day because of a reason. It shocked me, I couldn't believe it. Y/N, I miss you so much, I just wish that we weren't suppose to be like that. We could've have our own small little family right now. I miss your smile, laugh, hugs, and cheering you up everyday. I hope that you forget me and our wedding day. Find someone new and forget me. That was suppose to be our happiest day until it shattered. I'm sorry Y/N so sorry.....if only you came and met me we could've ran away together. But you never did, I sigh when I saw familiar guy.

Is that.....Hosoek? With Jimin and Yoongi. I quickly turned around and hid behind this corner.

"Wasn't that Y/N with her family just now?" I heard Jimin said.

"Yeah she's biking with her family. Seems like they are having a fun time, wish I could join." Hosoek said.

"Well the person who taught Y/N to ride a bike was Namjoon." Yoongi said.

"Oh that's right, only if we could know where he's at right now." Hosoek said,

"Me too, just where did Namjoon go? Like why did he leave Y/N on their wedding day? I don't get it, they love each other so much."

"There has to be a reason, I know for sure Namjoon wouldn't leave Y/N for no reason." Yoongi said.

"I guess, she's still waiting for him. I feel bad for her, she been and still is looking for Namjoon. I just wish we knew where he could be right now."

"We all do Jimin, now why don't we go get some ice cream?"

I peeked to see Hosoek dancing to red velvet ice cream-.- I had to hold my laughter in as they walk past me. I miss all of them, not just Y/N but the boys as well. I'm sorry you guys, I have to stay quiet about me still here in Korea. Just wait, I'll come for you again, just not right now. That's when I saw her, the love of my life. The girl I was gonna marry and make my wife. I saw her having a great time with her family. My heart melted when I saw her smile, oh how much I miss that smile. Please wait for a bit longer Y/N, I'll come back for you guys.

She seems to be good at biking now. I smile as I remember teaching her how to bike. I just want to go and hug her. Telling her I'm still here, I still love her, how much I miss her. That's when we had eye contact, I quickly turned around, my heart was beating like crazy.

"Namjoon?...."I heard her say.

Oh how much I miss you calling my name everyday. It pains me to see you in that state.

"Is that you?" She said, getting closer.

Shit, what am I gonna do?!

"Y/N? What are you going over there? Come back here and eat!" I heard her mother said.

"I'll come, just wait."

I heard her footstep get closer, "Namjoon? Please tell me it's you, I miss you so much already. I really want to see you and be hugged by you again."

Tears started to form in my eyes, her voice sounds weak. It's my fault she's like this, but I don't understand why she did not come. I wrote her a letter and have it to her father to give to her. I sat there, controlling myself from getting up and hugging her. Then I heard those footstep stop.

".....never mind I probably saw wrong. Why would he even be here, stupid me....I can't cry now, I don't want my family to get all worried and panic..."I heard her sniffle.

I took a glance to see her crying. I was urging to get up and wipe those tears away and tell her I'm right here. But I can't, my feet won't move, I just can't. If I get close to her, i don't know what will happen. With that, she left and went to go and eat with her family. I say there and sigh, this is too much! I put my hands in my hair, WHY JUST WHY, WHAT DID WE DO WRONG TO DESERVE THIS! Just why did we just have to be......
.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

Siblings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
O.O you and Namjoon were siblings?! Could it really be true or a lie just so Joongi could marry you? Read more to find out.