Ch. 8 It Can't Be True...

(Listen to music for better imagination)
Y/N p.o.v:

I quickly wiped my face, I for sure thought it was Namjoon. But there was no response, aha....now I'm even starting to see hike everywhere. I'm going crazy,

"Hey Y/N, come and tr--were you crying just now?!" Jay asked.

"Shhh!!" I said, quickly covering his mouth.

I turn to see our parents looking at us, "what did you say Jay?" Dad asked.

"Mmnnothng!"(nothing)

I uncovered his mouth, "Ya! I was not crying, I just ran my toe on the bike."

"Sureee, don't try to lie. I know you were crying, tell me what happen."

"It's nothing really, I just ran my toe on the bike."

"Really." Jay said, giving me a look.

"Really really."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. One of my guys said they saw Namjoon yesterday at this village store."

"What! Where?"

"That's what I want know to as well. Those dumb ass got their car broken down and went to a village to ask for help. That's where they saw Namjoon."

"Can they take me there?"

"If they remember the place," He said, shaking his head.

"Oh ok, are we gonna go anywhere else beside this?"

He shrugged his shoulder, "Depends where mom and dad want to go."

I nodded my head to turn to see my parents having fun on their own.

"Have you two forgotten were also here!!" I yelled out to them.

"Haha, sorry sweetie. Come join us!" My mother called to us.

We laugh and went to them to have some fun.

~going back home~

"Today was fun, I had a great time with you guys." I said.

"Of course you it would be fun, especially with me." Jay said.

I gave him a look, "Psh whatever!"

We all laugh and got home, "Y/N? Do you mind and go up to my room and get my papers?"

"Okkk~~, in which drawer?"

"Left side, bot--WAIT! Actually i'll go get it." He said, rushing up the stairs.

"Um...ok?"

Weird but ok, I shrug and went inside. Oh that's right I still have to ask my dad the reason. He came back downstairs,

"Appa, what's the reason you didn't like Namjoon or didn't want us to marry?"

He froze, "Why do you want to know?"

"Well...you said there was a reason so I just want to know."

"It's not important, now let me go get me go get my papers."

I just stared at my dad, what the heck was that all about. Not like he's hiding anything from me right. I shrugged my shoulder and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung p.o.v:

I really don't know if I should tell them or not. I actually ended up overhearing Namjoon and Y/N father conversation. They were actually siblings...but I don't believe that. I mean all of a sudden out of nowhere, her father had a DNA test on their wedding day. It's as if he was waiting to use that to make them not marry to each other. But Y/N dad wouldn't do that right, he wouldn't lie to Namjoon just so Y/N doesn't marry him. I don't get what part of Namjoon is bad, he's really caring and a big hearted person. If they did marry, they would've have kids by now. They would be so adorable if they have Namjoon's dimples.

"Ya, what are you thinking about so deeply?" Jungkook asked me.

"Nothing...I'm just thinking about why Namjoon left."

"I don't understand this at all. They were so in love but then out of nowhere he just leaves Y/N behind."

"There has to be a reason why, he wouldn't just leave Y/N behind."

He looked at me, "You know something don't you?"

"N-No! I don't k-know anything."

"Then why are you stuttering? Do you know why Namjoon left?"

"Aishh, I don't know!"

"YOU GUYS, Taehyung KNOWS SOMETHING!" Jungkook yelled at them.

"YA!" I yelled at him, hitting him in the head.

"Whut, Taehyung knows something? Like whut," Jhope said, sounding stupid.

I laugh, "Nothing, I know nothing."

"Oh stop lying, just tell us!" Jungkook said.

They all gather and sat down, I bit my lips. Should I tell them? Oh screw it,

"Namjoon and Y/N are actually siblings," I blurted out.

They all just stared at me, "WHATT??!!" They all yelled.

"What do you mean they are actually siblings?!" Jin said.

"That just makes no sense..." Yoongi said.

"No way...that can't be why he left!" Jimin said.

"I-I don't know, I overheard the conversation between Namjoon and Y/N father." I said.

They all were quiet, "Does noona know about this?..." Jungkook asked.

"Judging from it, I don't think so. If she ever finds out, I don't know how she'll take it." V said.

"That's just foul play, they love each other so much! Then doesn't that mean Y/N has to marry Joongi?" Hoseok said.

"I don't know...we have to find Namjoon." I said.

We all looked at each other and nodded our heads.

Y/N p.o.v:

I wonder why he was being so frantic about me getting his papers. I peeked to see him busy in his office. This is my chance, I quietly walked to my parents room. I quickly open the drawers, nothing but papers. I took a stack out, bills, medications, our baby pictures, DNA che--, wait DNA check? I looked at the papers. What's this? Why does he need a DNA check....I scan the papers when I saw his name. Kim Namjoon.....no no it can't be. Tears started to form in my eyes, don't tell me....I looked at the test and result:

99.9999% related, sister and brother. Then there was another paper that caught my eyes. I picked it up to see it was about my marriage with Joongi. I read it to see that we were gonna marry in a week from now! WHAT THE HECK DAD!

Tears went down my face, I turned around to see my dad.

"How could you dad? Why did you keep this from me?!" I said.

I don't believe this! "S-Sweetie, please li--"

"NO, I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOU! HOW CAN THIS BE, YOU KNOW I LOVE NAMJOON SO MUCH APPA! I DON'T WANT TO EVEN MARRY JOONGI, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO KEEP TELLING YOU!" I yelled crying.

"Y/N...."

I got up and ran, I ran as far as I can. What did we do so wrong to deserve this! I ran until I tripped and fell. I stagger up, wiping my tears. I don't want to deal with this anymore. I'm done, I don't want to marry Joongi. I can't believe we're siblings....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating, I'll try to keep updating quicker. You finally found out, nothing is stopping your dad from making you marry Joongi. What will happen now? Read to find out, thank you for reading^.^