Ch. 13

Yoongi p.o.v:

"Have you guys found Namjoon?" I asked them.

They shook their heads. "UGH! We almost had him!" I said, in frustration.

"Where are the other two?"

"They went off to somewhere else." Jin said.

Then we heard a voice yelling from afar. "DID YOU GUYS FIND HIM?!" 

We turn to see it was Jimin and Taehyung. "Nope, did you guys find him?"  Jungkook asked.

"No, but we saw Jay and.....turns out that Namjoon...he..he.." Jimin said, hesitating.

"He what?" I asked.

"Namjoon hyung has a new girlfriend." Taehyung said.

"WHAT?! A NEW GIRLFRIEND?!!" We all yelled.

"But then y/n heard everything Jay told us." Jimin said.

"Oh my gosh...everything is becoming a mess. Just why did Namjoon leave on their wedding day? I swear if he left because of a girl, I'll kill him." I said.

"Namjoon would never do that. There has to be a reason why he left on their wedding day." Jimin said.

"He has a new girlfriend? Then what's going to happen to y/n?" Hoseok said.

"We need to go see her right now. Who knows what can happen to her." I said.

With that, we ran back to y/n house.

Y/N p.o.v:

My dad already called people about the wedding. I was sitting in the living room with my parents talking with Joongi. My mother kept asking if this is what I want. I just lied to her saying it's fine, continue with the wedding.

"Y/n? Y/n? Are you listening?" My dad asked.

"Huh? Oh yes I am, what did you say?"

"We were talking about picking your wedding dress." My mom said.

"Oh you guys don't have to buy me a new one. I could just wear the one I was goi--" I stop talking as I remember the day he left me.

"Are you sure you want to wear that dress? It'll remind you of your painful past." My mom said.

"I'm sure....I'm sure."

That's when Joongi hugged me."Don't worry y/n, I won't leave you like how Namjoon did. I'll be by your side no matter what."

Something inside of me snapped and I pushed him off me.

"Don't you dare say that again from your mouth Joongi. Say something like that again and I'll be gone." I said, ready to leave.

"Ya! Y/n--"

The door slammed open and i turned around to see Jay. 

"I couldn't find him, but I will find him." Was all he said before going up to his room.

But then he stopped,"Just because you're marrying my sister, doesn't mean I'll accept you." 

I glance at Joongi who just smile at Jay. "Ya Jay! Joongi is about to become your brother in law!" Dad said.

"I will never see him that way dad. You know exactly that y/n and Namjoon truly loved each other." Jay said before slamming his bedroom door.

"Aish, i'm so sorry Joongi. Just ignore what my stupid son just said."

"No it's fine, I understand why he's like that."

"No you don't...if we're done discussing i'll be going to my room."

"Wai--" But my mom hit him to shut up.

"If you're not feeling well, go ahead and rest up. I'll come see you later ok?"

I nodded my head when there was a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it." Joongi said, getting up.

He open the door and all of a sudden a group of guys came rushing in.

"Y/n? Where's y/n noona?" Jungkook said, pushing Joongi to the side.

I waved my hand and they came towards me.

"Are you feeling ok? We heard what happen about...Namjoon." Jin said.

"I'm fine...I'm fine." I said, but tears whelm in my eyes.

"Oh noona! You know you still got us!" Jungkook said, hugging me.

"Jungkook's right, you still got us remember?" Hoseok said, ruffling my hair.

I hugged him back,"I know that you guys will be here by me no matter what. There's something you guys should know as well." I said.

"I'm getting married to Joongi..." I quietly said.

Silence filled the room.

"WHAT?! YOU MARRYING JOONGI?!" They all yelled.

"Nu uh, why are you marrying that guy y/n?" Yoongi asked.

"Let's go talk in my room, I have something I want you guys to do for me."

They nodded their heads and follow me to my room. I closed the door,

"Jay has a plan and that's why i'm marrying Joongi."

"And that plan is?" Jin asked.

"--I asked my dad to move the wedding date to a week from today. During that time Jay wants you guys to help him to look for Namjoon. But if you guys don't find him, that's fine. He already has someone else...someone who's going to get all his love."

"Y/n...." Jimin said.

"Are you sure about this? Because that means you're going to have to marry Joongi." Yoongi said.

I nodded my head and walked toward my dress. "Here, this is what I want you guys to do. If by chance you guys do find Namjoon, I want you guys to relay my letter to him." I said, giving it to Yoongi.

"So you're just going give up? What if that's not even his girlfriend?" Hoseok said.

"What can I do Hoseok? All the hopes I had came crashing down. What's the point on even waiting now that he has someone new? It's time I move on him, even though my heart is still with him."

"Alright, if this is what you want us to do, we'll gladly help you. We'll do our best to find him and relay your message to him." Jin said.

"Also a nice loonnnggg talk." Taehyung said.

"That too." Jin said, pointing at him.

I chuckled,"Why don't you guys go back for today? I have to prepare for my wedding."

"Don't give up just yet y/n, have faith. We'll find him, don't worry." Jimin said.

"I know I know, I have faith in you guys. Now go along." I said, smiling.

"Bye!!" They all said.

"Bye, make sure you guys return safely!" I called out to them.

I closed the door and walked to my closet. I opened it to see my wedding dress, the one I was suppose to marry on our wedding day. I put my hand on the dress, covered in a bag. A tear fell from my face, whenever I see this dress, I remember about everything in the past. Now i'm going to wear the wedding dress we picked out together with another guy. I should be happy but i'm not, i'm now marrying but not with you. I closed my closet and went to my drawer to see all the pictures I had of us. I bit my lip to contain from crying out loud. I grabbed a box above my bookshelf and put all the memories we had in the box.

As I put each picture and item in the box, I remember the times we spent together. I'll keep these precious memories in this box. I cannot go back to those times, i'm going to be someone's else bride. I put everything in the box and put it away. It's officially a goodbye now Namjoon, my first love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just what's going to happen on the day of the wedding? Will Jay and the rest of bangtan find Namjoon in time or no? Stay tune to find out, thank you for reading^.^