Ch. 12 Goodbye Namjoon

Namjoon p.o.v:

"Namjoon-ah, are you sure it was fine telling him you were my boyfriend?" Minah asked me.

"It's fine...that way y/n will move on."

"Namjoon..."

"Were siblings Minah, what can we do? Did you think I want this? I love y/n so much but everything came crashing down on our wedding day. Her father came and told me everything that.....that he already has an arranged marriage for her and Joongi."

"Really?! Why didn't you stop the marriage or do something? How can you be so sure you two are siblings?"

"I don't know! I miss her so much, my heart ache when y/n ran away from me. I just want to pull her into a hug and tell her i'm right here, but I can't." I said, holding my tears back.

Minah pat my back,"It's alright Namjoon, i'm positive you two can't be siblings. You two will come back together."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Oh come on, why would her dad just suddenly show it to you on your wedding day when he could've show you like a long time ago."

"True...but the results were ninety nine percent sister and brother Minah. What can I do now? It hurts so much..." I said, a tear rolling down.

"You never know Namjoon, why don't we just go back home for today hm?"

I nodded my head and left to go back home.

Y/n p.o.v:

I walked back home, with a blank mind on. "I'm home..." I said, closing the door behind me.

"Y/n?! Oh my goodness I was so worried about you! Are you ok? Are yo-- LOOK AT THESE SCARS!" My mom said, cupping my face.

I gently removed her hands."I'm fine mom, I just fell from my afternoon jog." I said, lying.

"Really? Doesn't seem like it to me, you sound like you were crying. Are you feeling ok?"

"I'm fine omma, where's appa?"

"He's over there, he's been worried sick about you."

I walked to the living room."Dad?"

"Y/n? Oh my goodness, I was so--"

"I'll marry Joongi."

He stared at me,"Wait wait did you just say you'll marry Joongi?"

"I'll marry him but in one condition, move the wedding date in a week."

A smile grew on his face."Alright sweetheart, i'm sorry for not telling you and Namjoon were siblings. I'll call and tell Joongi and invite everyone, how exciting! You'll finally be a wife, a bride." He said, hugging me.

I held my tears back,"I'm happy too...i'm happy too...."

"Now if you'll excuse me and let me call your future husband."

I smile but then I felt my tears falling. I quickly turned away and ran up to my room. I slammed my door, why is he so happy? Has he never thought about how I would feel about Joongi? He never even ask if I want to marry Joongi. Those two did this behind my back, my heart hurts so much. I miss you so much Namjoon but now, I have to move on. All those times we spent together will remain as precious memories that I cannot go back to.

Goodbye Namjoon....

Somebody p.o.v:

I bit my nail, what do I do if I get caught? I didn't think he would leave on their wedding day. I feel so terrible, I did not know her father was going to do that. When Joongi told me what they did, I quit contact with all of them. I was the closest to y/n, I like her and everything. But after what I did, I can't show my face to her anymore. It's my fault that their marriage fell apart. I'm so sorry y/n, I never would have thought your father and Joongi would do something like that.

"Wait what?....y/n and Joongi are going to have a wedding in a week from now?" My mother said.

What....no way, nu uh. I stared at my mom who was looking at me. 

"Alright...I'll tell my daughter, bye." 

"Sweetie, y/n and Joongi are going to marry in a week from now."

"What are you talking about? What about Namjoon? Have they found him?"

She slowly shook her head."it's all my fault omma, all my fault that this is happening." I said, crying.

"It's not your fault, you had no idea they were going to do that. Why don't you go tell y/n instead of locking yourself from the world, feeling guilty."

"No mom, she'll hate me forever if she finds out."

"Look at me, y/n will definitely not hate you. Now go and tell her, enough with hiding yourself in your room. You know you still got me and your father." She said, giving me a warm smile.

"Omma..." I said, hugging her.

She hugged me back and caress me as I cried.

Y/n p.o.v:

I was sitting on my desk writing a letter. If Jay and the rest of the boys do find Namjoon, I want them to relay this message to him. As I was writing, a tear fell no matter how much I told myself things will be ok. It's really a good bye now Namjoon, now I'm going to be someone else's wife. Goodbye Namjoon, I loved you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's going to happen on the day of your marriage with Joongi? Stay tune to find out, thank you for reading^.^