Ch. 2

(Listen to music for better imagination)

Y/N p.o.v

We arrived back at the house and went inside.

"Omma, appa! Oppa came back from the states!" I exclaimed.

"Yes we know sweetie, he had to go out to look for you again." My mother said.

"Haha, it's all good. At least I found Y/N, then it's fine." He said.

"Well honey, why don't you go get the treats and we can have a family discussion." My father said, sounding slightly serious.

Wonder what it could be,

"Araso, don't spill anything about your trip until I come back!" She said to oppa.

He chuckled and we had a small talk while mother was busy getting the snacks.

"Y/N...isn't it time you gave up looking for Namjoon? If he really did like you, he would've came back for you already." Father said.

"Father has a point Y/N, that guy never came back for you."

"No! There has to be a reason why he on our wedding day. I trust him, i want to have faith in him. He was the guy I was gonna marry you guys. Please appa, I still want to find him and I know i'll be able to find him soon."

"Soon?! Ya Y/N! It's been two month that you haven't found him! Time you find a new guy like Joongi," Father scolded.

"WHAT?! Are you nuts? Me and him are only friends nothing else."

"Alright sis, why don't I call my crew and we'll help you and bts look for him."

"Really you do that?! THANK YOU, YOUR THE BEST!" Giving him a hug.

"Haha, yeah yeah, you can get off me while I go make a quick call."

"Ok, what's taking mom so long?"

"You know how your mother is, she always take forever to get things."

I chuckled and waited when I got a message. I looked at my phone to see it was Taehyung. (I totally forgot to tell you guys, in this fanfic, bts will not be famous nor Jay park. Honestly I'm just gonna leave it as Jay park, let's just say he's in a gang but good ones). He texted me out of nowhere, strange.

~convo~

Taehyung: Hey Y/N are you busy?

Y/N: No not really, my brother just came back from the states. We're having a small reunion.

Taehyung: Really?! Can we come and say hi to him?

Y/N: Haha sure, I don't think he'll mind if you bring some food for us.

Taehyung: Ok! We'll be there in 15 minutes, bye.

~end of convo~

"Ok I'm back from making the call. They will help out, who were you just texting?"

"Oh it was Taehyung, their coming over to see you again."

"Really? Right now?"

"They'll bring food, they miss you obviously. You guys got so close ever since me and Namjoon started dating....."

I got quiet, so did he, I did not mean to make it awkward.

"Ok finally I'm back with the snacks! Now where were we?"