Ch. 10

Y/N p.o.v:

I woke up, pain shooting from my body.

"Ugh, where am I?"

"You're in the hospital ma'am. Your brother is on his way here to see you." The nurse said.

"My brother? Hospital? Who took me here?"

"A young man about your age, he had a silver bluish hair, very adorable dimples, and his ears were pierced."

I froze...Namjoon?

"Wait, did he tell you what his name was?" I asked.

She shook her head no,"My apology but he did not. He told me was a close friend of yours. Oh that's right, he also came with a girl."

A girl? "How long have I been here for?"

"You been asleep for a hour now."

"Oh ok, thank you for telling me."

She nodded her head and left the room. The only person who's coming into my mind is Namjoon. I mean who else has that kind of hair and has pierced ears. Well he can't be the only one, but how did the nurse know my brother is coming to see me. It's no other then Namjoon who brought me here. He's still in Korea, I have to find him. That's when the door slammed open. I turned to see it was Jay.

"Y/N!! Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere??" He asked, running towards me.

"Namjoon...he was just here. Did you or your guys see him?"

He didn't say anything."Um how do I say this, did the nurse tell you Namjoon was the one who brought you here?"

I shook my head,"No she just told me how he looks like. It all relates to Namjoon though."

He sigh,"Why don't we go back and talk about it later."

"No, I'm not going back Jay. Dad is making me marry Joongi no matter what. I don't know what to do anymore Jay." 

"Tell you what, I'll try to convi--"

"It's not going to work! I'm marrying him from a week now!" I said, tears forming in my eyes again.

"What?!! A week from now? Just what is dad thinking that he wants you to marry Joongi so much? Tell you what, me and my guys will help you find Namjoon. By then, you are to waste time and make dad move the wedding date."

"Will this work? I mean dad's stubb--"

"If you just agree with him and ask him that, I'm sure he'll move the wedding date." Jay said.

"Alright...does mom and dad know I'm in the hospital?"

"No, I didn't tell them. They would be too worried, so I didn't say a thing to them. You have all these scars on you...how did you get them?"

"I just fell, nothing else."

"Oh, well after you get discharged and come home with me, you're going to have to come with a excuse."

"Why do I-- oh wait, mom and dad. I'll just tell them I fell duh, not like I broke a leg."

"Alright alright, you stay here and let me check you out."

I nodded my head, then the door slammed open.

"WE SAW NAMJOON!" V and Jimin yelled.

I saw Jay facepalm himself,"Where?! Right now?!" I asked, getting up.

"Oh no you don't, you stay there. You guys come out with me." Jay said, dragging those two out.

"Bu--"

They shut up after he glared at them.

"Ya Jay!" I said, before he closed the door.

What was that all about?

Jay Park p.o.v:

These guys, always have to ruin it. I actually ran into Namjoon while coming here. I was not expecting to see him here. I knew it was him even if that girl was saying he wasn't.

~10 minutes ago~

I was running to Y/N room when I ran passed a familiar face. I stopped and turned around. 

"Namjoon?"  I said.

He froze and said something  to the girl beside him. Who is she?

"I'm sorry but I think you mistook my boyfriend for someone else." 

Boyfriend?! "Huh?! Ya Namjoon, you think I'm stupid? You've been dating my sister for three years. I know you well enough to be able to know your features from this far. After leaving Y/N, you found a new girl? Are you happy now? Leaving her side, making Y/N cry day and night."

The girl looked like she was panicking, with this worry look on her face.

"Who are you? Are you the girl who made Namjoon go after? You left my sister on YOUR FUCKING WEDDING NAMJOON! If you have a reason why you left, I'm all ears to listen." I said, waiting.

He whispered something to that girl again. "I-I'm sorry but I think you mistook my boyfriend for someone else. Bye..." Was all she said before they left.

"YA NAMJOON!" 

~~~~

Whoever that girl was, she became Namjoon's girlfriend. I can't believe this...I'm sure he has a reason why. He wouldn't dare to leave my sister for another girl. I know deep down he's not that low and cold hearted.

"Why did you stop us from telling Y/N?!" V said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Of course I had to stop you idiot. Namjoon apparently has a new girlfriend!" I said, getting angry.

Their mouths dropped open."WHAT!!!" They yelled.

"How do you know that?!" Jimin said, shaking me.

I pushed him off,"I don't know either! I don't want to believe it but she said she was Namjoon's girlfrie--." I stopped talking when I notice them looking behind me.

Oh no...I turned around to see Y/N behind me. "Namjoon has a girlfriend?...." She said, with a blank face on.

"Y-Y/N, I'm not su--"

She held her hand up,"I-It's ok Jay...I'm just going to go back and lay on my bed." 

With that she went back inside and closed the door. I turned around and slid down.

"Hyung....what are we going to do. Y/N heard everything just now." Jimin said.

"I don't know anymore...where are the others?"

"They went to go look for Namjoon." V said.

She heard everything just now...what am I going supposed to do now? I got up and left the hospital without Y/N. I'm not going to stay still anymore. I'm coming and going to drag your ass with me when I find you Kim Namjoon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally a update, sorry I haven't been updating this story. I'll try my best to update sooner, thank you for reading^^