Ch. 5

"We're here Y/N, wake up." Choonae said, shaking me up.

"Hm? We're here? Mmnnngg, ok let's go."

We got out but pain struck me by my ankle. I don't want Choonae getting worried so I tried my best but fail.

"Are you ok? Why are you limping? Did you sprain your ankle?"

"No no I'm fine Choonae, let's go inside and get something to drink."

She gave me a look,"Ok...if you say so."

We walk inside as I was limping for my dear life. My ankle is killing me! I order a vanilla latte with a chocolate muffin while Choonae ordered green tea latte.

"So, continuing our talk from earlier, what did you mean Sunmi could be the cause?"

"It's like this....." I told her everything.

"What! Are your serious, but how can you be so sure? Like it could be somebody else not Namjoon and why would Sunmi wreck your wedding. She knew well you two were deeply in love."

"I don't know either, my eyes were probably playing with me."

"The thing that I can't figure is, why did he leave? Like why, I was so happy and excited for you when all of a sudden I walk into the room seeing you crying. I don't want you to be in that pain anymore Y/N."

"I know....I'm confused too. Like I feel my father could be in this because he didn't really like Namjoon much. He wanted me to marry Joongi, it took him a while to accept Namjoon."

"True....but I don't think your father would do something like this to make you marry Joongi. That would be too much for you."

"I don't know, why don't we just go have some fun and quit talking about this."

"Ok! But you're on your own if you end up breaking your ankle."

I gave her a look, "Mhmm like I would break my ankle."

She just laugh and we went ahead to go shop.

~After shopping~

"I'm gonna be broke after all this shopping!" I complained.

"Oh quit complaining already, you can still earn money by working."

"Still! Ughhhhhhhhh"

She drove me back home and we said our goodbyes. Crap my ankle is killing me at this moment, I should go get a check up.

"Y/N!! THERE YOU ARE!" I heard somebody yell.

I turn around to see it was Jay, "Oppa! Are you guys ok? Did you catch those guys?"

"YAH!! Were you shopping with Choonae this whole time?! I was worried sick that they got you! Why didn't you give me call!!" He said, scolding me.

"Sorry....I forgot to call you back."

"They didn't do anything to you did they?" He said, checking my body.

"I'm fine, no worries. Are you guys ok?"

"Of course we're fi---LOOK AT YOUR ANKLE! Don't tell me you went walking to the mall with your ankle like this Y/N."

"Aha......you can say that."

"Y/N! Are you out of your mind, we need to get this treated right now. Come on I'll drive you to the hospital. Hey guys I'm gonna take my sister to the hospital, either you guys can leave or stay here to guard."

"We'll stay here to guard boss, go ahead and take your sister to the hospital." One guy said.

"Y/N are you ok? Why are you going to the hospital?" Myungsoo said to me.