Chapter 1 - Instagram

Camila's POV

        I groaned and threw it on the floor. Screw this homework. I just got home from school, another horrible, useless day at school. Senior year is hard, you get way too much work than you need to and probably won't even need half the skills when you're older. I took my phone out of my back pocket and decided to check if I got any new texts. Nope. I sighed and checked Instagram.

1 Follow Requests

Approve or ignore requests.

@laurenjauregui ✘ ✔

I clicked on the account in curiosity since I obviously had no idea who this Lauren girl is. The page loaded and pictures popped up of her and damn she's pretty. I bit my lip, a little jealous since I could never have a body like hers. I shrugged to myself and accepted her follow request, doesn't seem like it's gonna do any harm.

Lauren's POV

        I scrolled through my Instagram and once I reached the point where I had already seen the same posts as yesterday I scroll all the way back up. In my suggestions bar, it tells me who's accounts i'd probably like. Since I was bored as hell why not check the accounts out. I click the first username, camila_cabello. I smile at the slightly unusual bio, then I check the name to be sure her name was Camila and I was correct, I just needed to be sure. I realize her account is private. I take a look at her icon, and she's gorgeous. I debated whether or not to try and follow her. I didn't want to seem weird or creepy I just wanted to know her a little better in the most non-creepy way possible because she seems beautiful. I mean, the worst that could happen is if she doesn't accept my request.

***

I check my phone again about a half hour later, I click on the YouTube app and watch YouTube videos until I get a pop up notification. camila_cabello has accepted your follow request you can now see their photos and videos. 

I tap on it and it leads me to her page with tons of photos. I like some photos and videos and comment some nice things to assure her that i'm not some 50 year old pedophile or anything. I just comment things like "You're sooo pretty" and such. I see a comment notification and click it.

camila_cabello commented on your photo: Are you kidding me? You're so much more beautiful :( wish I had a body like yours

I reply, no way! have you seen yourself? I couldn't believe she didn't think she was beautiful, even though I didn't know her that well, she was still super gorgeous and it was a compliment, not something creepy. Soon after, she likes all of my photos and videos like how I did for her. Well, that was sweet. We keep commenting on each other's photos for a while and had a couple conversations in the comment section on either's photos debating on who was prettier and when she told me I was more beautiful I quickly fired back with a "no way, that's a lie" or something similar. We kept this up for a while until Camila had to leave, she didn't tell me anything else she just left me with a "I have to go". It seemed a little unusual but since I didn't know her that well I didn't wanna be nosy and ask her why since it might make her feel uncomfortable.

***

Yay! First chapter is done! Hopefully I can update soon later tonight. Special thanks to ohsnapitzkatelyn for helping me with some parts and kinda encouraged me to make this! This is my first fanfic and I hope it's somewhat decent. :)