Chapter 5 - Everything Will Be Alright

Hiii! Before we start, a couple of notes.

- THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 1K READS WTF MY STORY IS KINDA TRASH

- THANKS TO imm_26ohsnapitzkatelyn,  and @DemiJauregui_ for supporting my book a lot! (AND DEFINITELY TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS SUPPORTED, I LOVE YOU TOO!)

- I still can't believe there's like 40 votes... that's a lot. But thank you soooo much for all the support. Means a lot considering this is my first fanfic.

Last Time ...

Okay, enough stalling and holding back... I'm just gonna go for it. Just spit it out!

"I-I don't think the only gender I'm into is guys..."

Now - YAYYYY!

Lauren's P.O.V.

        I hold my breath, expecting the worst. I look down, basically on the verge of tears because Ally and Dinah were silent, which I thought was a bad thing since I thought they were gonna get up, and walk away without another word. They don't accept me anymore. Right before I get up and walk away since I didn't want them to see me crying, they speak. "Wow... That's ... uh, we didn't expect that." Ally says a little awkwardly which I took as a bad sign, so I got up and turned away to wipe my tears. I thought they would support me. I guess not. "I-I should go... I think the bell is going to ring soon." I walk away at first, and when I don't see them anymore, I run home. I wasn't going back there... I had a class with Dinah and I don't think I want to see her. I run as fast as I could and didn't look left and right before crossing the street. I didn't see a car zooming down the road. I hear a loud honk and feel someone run right towards me and pushing me out of the way right before I blacked out. 

Ally's P.O.V.

        I let Lauren leave only because I was trying to process everything. "Lauren's leaving!" Dinah whisper-shouted. "Let her." I say since she probably did need some time to herself I guess.

***

        Dinah and I had just finished school and we discussed what happened at lunch. "I mean, I was really surprised but I definitely support her. I hope that she didn't think I was un-supportive or anything because  was just shocked." I sigh. Dinah and I were walking to Lauren's house to apologize to her if she thought that we weren't supportive of her because we accidentally made a horrible impression which deserves a well explained apology. "Yeah, me too I just didn't know what to say." Dinah nods, agreeing with me.

***

        We arrived at Lauren's house and Dinah stops me. "Do you think she'll answer the door? I just remembered, I don't think I saw her at school this afternoon." Dinah said before becoming worried. I rang the doorbell. "I think she'll understand if we apologize. Just hope for the best." I take a deep breathe and wait for someone to answer the door. I heard the door unlock and smiled. "See, told you she would answer." The door swung open and we saw Lauren's mum, Clara crying and sniffling. Dinah and I look at each other worried. "Mrs. Jauregui?" I ask at first, not expecting her to open the door. "What happened? Where's Lauren?" Dinah asked softly. "M-my daughter is in the hospital! She got hit by a car!" Clara exclaims which startles us. Once she notices us jump, she immediately calms down. "Sorry..." She mumbles but we understand since we were also shocked. "I just got a call from the hospital. I was going to drive there right now."

       "W-would you girls like to come?" She asks and we nod quietly. We get in the car and the car ride is intense and there is tension in the air. The entire ride is quiet and Lauren's mum was speeding to the hospital. Dinah and I sit in back, worried about Lauren. Once we arrive, we ask for which room Lauren was in but no visitors were allowed since she was in critical condition. Mrs. Jauregui broke down crying and we felt horrible for her. We were about to cry, too but we didn't. We comforted Lauren's mum, telling her everything would be okay even though she didn't listen. She kept telling us that her daughter is in the hospital so it wasn't okay.

***

        It was 8:48 pm and we had been here for 4 hours now. We arrived at 4 pm and now its 8. The sun was setting and it was getting dark. We were all tired since all we were doing was sitting in the same chair for a long time. We had all stopped mourning over Lauren but we were definitely still worried about her. No one said a word and it was dead silent between us. If we said a word, Clara would probably break out crying again if we said something about Lauren. We sat in silence and waited... and waited...

***

       It was now 12 am and Dinah and I fell asleep on each other but woke up to the sound of a woman's voice. We woke up and rubbed our eyes. She came to us and said that family would be allowed to see Lauren now since she had  woken up from her concussion. We had to let Lauren's mum first, obviously but we were slightly relieved that Lauren didn't fall into a coma. Dinah and I sat and waited for our turn.

***

       Dinah and I speed walked into Lauren's room, not caring that only one person was allowed. We walked inside and tried to be quiet since Lauren's head probably hurt. "Lauren!" Dinah said and looked at her body, she had broken bones and did not look like she was in a stable condition. "What happened?" We asked and she slowly spoke. "Car... crashed into me." She said with a croaky voice and tried to keep her eyes open. "But... someone saved me. He had brown hair and I think blue eyes." Lauren spoke softly. "We're so... sorry." We said, looking down and feeling guilty knowing that when she walked away, that's probably when she got hit. "For what?" Lauren asked. "We were the reason you got hit by a car. If we didn't have such a negative reaction at first, you wouldn't of left and got hit by a car." Dinah explained, ashamed. "It's my fault I didn't look before crossing the street." Lauren said. "No it's not... But we really are so sorry... And we definitely one hundred percent support you. We love you, Lauren. We were just shocked." I sighed and Dinah nodded in agreement. "T-thanks guys... I'm sorry I shouldn't of acted so dramatic." Lauren said. "No. You didn't act dramatic. We did." Dinah shook her head. We exchanged apologies until we finally agreed to stop before we would do this all night.

        "But... I still don't know who pushed me away, he must be in a horrible condition and if he didn't push me away, I would probably land in a coma... I can't believe someone I don't know would jump in front a car for me." She sighed and Dinah and I shrugged. "We'll find out later. You should get some rest... We'll be here tomorrow first thing when you wake up." Dinah and I said and left. We definitely were not going to school tomorrow. Lauren was far more important. We would even skip the entire week if we had to. Once we walked back to the waiting area, we saw Clara so she could take us home. "My house tonight?" I asked Dinah since I didn't wanna be alone because today had been a long night and we just wanted to rest and have a little girls night to talk about some things to not be so stressed.

       We saw a mother and father crying and they were holding onto each other. Clara was comforting them since they said that their son had gotten hit by a car, too. He was in a critical condition just like Lauren and they said their son was named Louis. Dinah and I looked at each other and thought it was a huge coincidence. "Um, excuse me. But may I ask what your son looks like?" We asked. "H-he has brown hair and blue eyes." The father spoke.

OOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Okay anyway, I was re-reading my last chapter and it's trash lmao. But it said I had 200 reads the last time  I updated and now I have almost 1k... what. ALSO I HAVE MORE THAN 1400+ WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER YAYY! Anywaysss! There will be more Camren later in the next chapter I promise okay I just wanted to spice up some things. :) Hope you enjoyed! <3 xox