Chapter 6 - Losing You

Hi! Thank you so, so, so, so, so, so, much for 1.8k reads! II seriously cannot believe 2 days ago this had 1k reads and now has 1.8k reads... That's AMAZING! I cannot thank you all enough for the endless support you are all giving me on this book. I love reading your really nice comments! And, as usual, a couple of notes.

- THANK YOU TO - fantasiamoore8, beckycalifornia10, omgiitsariana, ohsnapitzkatelyn and camrengirlforever for supporting this book so much so far! AND ALSO THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE LAST CHAPTER THAT I MENTIONED (Because I would never ever forget you guys too!)

- I still cannot believe this book has 100+ votes and 1.8k reads... that's amazing and unbelievable

- If you have any suggestions for this book or ideas feel free to leave them below because as I said before I love reading the comments whether it's ideas or just support!

RECAP

We saw a mother and father crying and they were holding onto each other. Clara was comforting them since they said that their son had gotten hit by a car, too. He was in a critical condition just like Lauren and they said their son was named Louis. Dinah and I looked at each other and thought it was a huge coincidence. "Um, excuse me. But may I ask what your son looks like?" We asked. "H-he has brown hair and blue eyes." The father spoke.

OKAY! NOW LET'S ACTUALLY START THE STORY!

Dinah's P.O.V.

That's when it finally all connected Ally and I looked at each other in a split second "Louis was the one who saved Lauren from getting hit by the car!" Ally and I said at the exact same time. The mother and father looked at each other. "You know what happened to our son?" The mother asked and we nodded. "Our friend, Lauren almost got hit by a car but I think your son saved her." I explained. "I'm glad he saved your friend but do you know if he's okay? He must be so hurt." The father says sadly. Ally looked at them and frowned. "We're so sorry about what happened to your son..." Ally trailed off. The mother and father sighed, "Same to your friend."

"I'm guessing you two need some time alone... again, we're sorry about your son. We should get get going now, but we didn't exactly catch your names... or what to call you by." I said as I got my jacket and put it on, about to leave. "I'm Troy Austin." The father introduced himself. "I'm Johannah Poulston." The mother said and all three of us shook their hands.

***

I laid on the couch and just tried to process what a crazy day we had today. "I can't believe what happened today... crazy, huh?" I asked and Ally just nodded. We were all tired, Mrs. Jauregui had just drove us back to my house about half an hour ago. It was two in the morning and we were in our pajamas, about to go to sleep. "Anyways, goodnight." I mumbled and turned the lamp off beside the couch. "Goodnight." Ally replied, sleepily. I laid on the couch as Ally slept on the couch across from me. I closed my eyes and let myself drift into my dreams after a day full of exhaustion.

Back at the Hospital

Louis' parents were worried sick about their son and had finally heard from the nurses about his stability. The nurse rushed to them. "Are you Mr. Austin and Ms. Poulston? Louis' parents?" The nurse asked and looked at her clipboard. They both nodded, hoping they would be able to see their son by now. The nurse sighed and looked up at them. "I'm so sorry, but it seems that your son, Louis Tomlinson is very close to falling into a coma... He is in a critical condition, we did everything we could although we couldn't do much since he is not awake and conscious." The nurse said sadly. Louis' parents sat back down and tears streamed down their face. "If there is anything we can do for you now-" The nurse said and Ms. Poulston stood back up. "What you can do?" She said and laughed humorlessly. "What you can do?" She repeated. "No! Of course there is nothing you can do! You are useless! Our son might fall into a coma! We might lose him for good and you ask what you can do?" She stated, obviously outraged as people stared at her. "I am sorry ma'am... Please calm down." The nurse spoke softly as another nurse sat her back down, calming her and even though all Ms. Poulston did was cry, they knew they couldn't let that happen again.

Camila's P.O.V.

I had been texting Lauren on Instagram for the past about one or two days and she hasn't replied once which made me worried about her. Did I say something wrong? What if I did? Does she hate me now? Does she never wanna talk to me again? Oh no, what if I screwed up really bad? Is Lauren hurt? I was super worried about Lauren and she never told me what was wrong which made me think I screwed up... which I probably did. I unlocked my phone again and texted her even more. I don't care if it's damn 3 am in the morning I can't take this any longer. I opened Instagram and was hoping she would reply in a heartbeat this time.

@camila_cabello - please answer me

@camila_cabello - what did i do wrong

@camila_cabello - i'm so sorry

@camila_cabello - if you don't like me anymore just tell me

@camila_cabello - if you never wanna text me again just tell me please

***

I had been waiting for about an hour and it's 4:58 am, still no reply. I guess she really does hate me, good job. I screwed up as usual.

@camila_cabello - okay... i guess you do actually hate me... then i guess we don't have to talk anymore... goodbye

Wow, I am such a mistake. I sighed and went to sleep. I should've never done whatever made her upset. I just had to be myself and that's all it took for her to hate me, i'm not surprised. The saddest part was I thought we actually got along and that we got each other really well and... well, now... I just lost her.

OKAY I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER OKAYYY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME BUT AT LEAST IT'S MORE THAN 1000 WORDS!!! ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT I'M TRYING SO HARD TO STAY ON TOP OF THE UPDATING! HOPE YOU SOMEWHAT ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! xox