Chapter 10

Hi guysss! I'm here with chapter 10! I hoped ya liked chapter 9. It was all in Lauren's perspective! But don't worry, in chapters later in the future, there will he tons of times when it'll be in Camila's (and of course the other characters - Ally, Normani, Dinah, Louis, and maybe even others)! Also, comment your favourite colour because I'm curious to know :). Anyways, hope you like Chapter 10! Let's begin.

Recap!
"Fine, why don't I take out my phone and show you! I don't know a Camila!" I groan, not knowing why they didn't believe me. I show them my DM's and they grab my phone.
"This girl!" They tap on the chat with the username @camila_cabello and show me.

Lauren's P.O.V.

I look at the chat, concentration filling my expression. I try hard to remember who she was, but I just can't.
"I don't know her. Really, I can't remember! Did you two prank some poor girl on my account or something?" I ask in a confused manner.

Ally's P.O.V.

I look at Dinah. I was beyond confused now. I was even more confused and shocked than Lauren was.
"Give us a moment." I mumble to Lauren and pull Dinah's hand softly as a signal to follow me.
"Fine, but you better not be planning something on me!" Lauren yells from the other room.
"Dinah, what has gotten into her? Don't you remember her giggling at her phone last week while we were watching Disney movies?" I whisper to Dinah.
"Yeah, I know! Lauren makes me feel like I'm going crazy! I thought it was my imagination, but I know that happened. How can she not remember." Dinah whispers to me and I try to remember as much as I could, trying to find out why Lauren couldn't remember. Maybe she just had short term memory loss... or maybe she has the memory of a fish, who knows? Dinah and I kept trying to contemplate and create scenarios of why we thought this had been occurring until I finally snapped my fingers.
"I know! I know!" I said loud and proud.
"What is it?" Dinah asks me, impatiently waiting for an answer.
"Don't you remember that time at the hospital when the doctor told us she couldn't remember certain things? I think this might be one of the things she can't remember!" I said, proud of myself for figuring out this case.
"Oh shit, I think you're right! But there's no way she will believe us. She'll think it's another stupid prank of ours." Dinah rolls her eyes.

Camila's P.O.V.

I got into my banana printed pajamas and was about to get into bed when I decided to check my phone. I still thought about Lauren very often. I couldn't get her off my mind but I thought I had annoyed her and she didn't want to talk to me anymore. I jumped into my comfy bed, pulled my covers over myself and twisted the small knob that indicated my nightstand lamp to turn on. I checked my text messages, Snapchat, and Facebook before tapping on my Instagram app icon. I liked some posts through my feed and opened my DM's. I only had one. I opened it up and my heart beated rapidly in my chest when I saw it was from Lauren. Without even reading it, I open the chat faster than light speed. I looked at the message and it had read "I'm sorry, who is this?". My entire body had just stopped and I read the message again, but slowly. What the heck does she mean? I didn't think much of it, and reply.

@camila_cabello - it's me, silly! Where have you been? I was so worried! I thought I had annoyed you!

I look at the message and shake my head, sounds too desperate. I erase it and re-write it.

@camila_cabello - it's me, silly! Where have you been?

I nod to myself, and sent that instead. I wait a few minutes which were the equivalent to forever until I get a reply.

@laurenjauregui - ???
@laurenjauregui - I'm confused

I look at the messages. I am confused too, now. This must be some sort of prank.

@camila_cabello - haha! Funny one. Seriously, how have you been? I missed you! 🙈
@laurenjauregui - is this a prank? I don't know you
@camila_cabello - we just talked a week ago! don't you remember me?! you're confusing me lern😂
@laurenjauregui - who's lern?

Lauren's P.O.V.

       Ally and Dinah came back and sat down across from me. I put my phone away and brush off that awkward conversation I had just had with some girl named Camila.
"Lauren, I don't think your doctor has told you, but..." Dinah starts and look over at Ally.
"Didn't tell me what? Just say it." I ask curiously.
"Due to your head injury, it caused you to not remember certain things. You may not remember short term things such as small things that had happened up to a month ago." Ally says in a caring tone, trying to make me understand.
"Wow, funny joke." I pretend to laugh hard.
"We're serious!" Ally and Dinah say at the same time.
"Then why didn't my doctor tell me?" I roll my eyes. They have to be kidding me right now.
"I don't know! Your doctor was probably stupid." Dinah shrugs, not knowing why no one has told me.
"No way. You're lying." I say, unconvinced.
"Here, let us prove it." Ally starts.
"Okay, what did you do last week? In gym class with Dinah." Ally asks.
"I created my handshake with her. See? I'm fine. Stop playing around." I knew they were lying, They may be good at acting, but I'm not falling for this one.
"Fine, what did you do also last week but in Science class with Ally? It was when you had a substitute teacher who had fallen asleep." Dinah nods to Ally.
"Uhhhh." I try to think back to last week. I thought about it for a while until I gave up.
"I don't remember! I can't remember everything!" I pout.
"Fine, do you remember coming out to us as bisexual?" Ally asks.
"Hmm? When? How do you guys know that?" I stand up quickly.
"Who told you?" I get a little scared since they knew things about me that I don't remember telling them.
"Lauren, calm down, you told us." Dinah pulls my arm, making me sit.
"I-I did?" I mumble and look at the ground.
"Yes, and we support you!" Ally assures me, making me feel safe.
"Lauren, I know it's hard to believe... but, it's true. You can barely remember anything from last week and even last month due to your head injury." Ally continues. I touch my head and it feels fine. There's no way that my head could've been that bad.
"But I thought I was fine." I shake my head.
"You are, you just can't remember certain things. It's not a big deal, don't worry. We just thought you should know." Ally and Dinah pull me in for a hug, comforting me.
"I guess so... whatever, let's just move on. I don't think anything life changing would've happened last week anyways. That week was hardly even important." I shrug.

CHAPTER 10 - COMPLETE! "NoTHinG impOrTanT hapPenED lAsT wEEk anYwaYs". Lauren is so damn wrong. Also, sorry this chapter was slightly boring ughhhh. But I promise it'll get more interesting in the chapters to soon come. I have most of the plot planned out for how I want this story to be! Thanks for all the comments and votes! Love ya! Hope you liked this chapter. 💖 I will try my hardest to update sometime this week again! :)