chapter 8-damaged

okay.
the day in this chapter is a different day from chapter 6. It's 3 days after the cuffs incident.
okay.
bye....oh wait I almost forgot.
I....I....
I love y'all...❤️
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I stood up for a ride home (by Travis of course), and Scott followed me. I stared at him like, 'WHY?' and he motioned to the cuffs that held our arms.
Shit. I had almost forgotten about it.
Scott grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door, and I had no other choice but to follow him.
***
It was silent in the car, and I was very uncomfortable.
I didn't know why, but being in the same place with Scott and Travis made me shifty and awkward.
It was like being in a room with two nuclear bombs, about to go off any second.

Travis locked eyes with me with his drivers mirror. "You look beautiful." he said, smiling.

I blushed. "Thank you.....Y..You look beautifuller! I mean, not fuller, you don't look fuller, but..more, more beautiful!"
(I caught Frozen fever. Sue me.)

Scott was looking at me the whole time I said this, and I was VERY uncofortable.

Scott had been acting weirdly lately. He almost never said anything, and even if he did, he spoke very quietly.
It wasn't like him at all. I was getting worried.

Travis interrupted my thoughts by snapping his fingers. "We're here, princess!" he said laughing.

I grinned as I stepped out of the car.
"It's queen, sir!" I said, playfully punching his arm.
Scott watched all this silently. His blue eyes looked lifeless.

Travis leaned in to kiss me, and I stood still.
But just as our lips almost touched, his phone rang loudly. I jumped.

Travis glared at his phone and swiped his screen. "What?" he asked into his phone, his tone way softer than his expression.
"Yeah. Yes. See you then. bye." he hung up.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, really. It's just my friend." Travis said.
Then he smiled. Really smiled.

Just then, Scott's eyes flashed. He darted towards Travis and punched him in the jaw.

"Scott!!!" I screamed in surprise.

Travis wiped his mouth, and looked at Scott with a blank expression on his face.
"Why..." he asked.

This seemed to make Scott even more mad.
He bashed him, again and again. My left hand
jerked towards Travis as Scott's right one did.

"Scott hoying you stop that right now!!!"
I screamed as loud as I could, pulling my hand back.

Scott finally heard me and tumbled back.
I grabbed his shoulders. "Sorry, sweetie. He's really not himself right now."

Travis nodded. His lips were bleeding, and one of his eyes had swallen up. "That's fair. Take him inside and calm him down. I'll call you."

He truly is the best boyfriend ever.
I took Scott inside and pushed him onto our couch.

"What the fuck, Scott?!!" I screamed.

Scott looked at me quietly.

"Heck, you hit a guy who was just standing there, doing nothing to you!! Is there something wrong with you, Scott? What's up with you lately??! I can't understand you!!"

he still said nothing.

"And I thought you'd help me and get along with my boyfriend, but no!! You had to come around and ruin things!!! Why do you do that, Scott? Why??!" Tears came to my eyes as I said the last part, and I was screaming so loud, our next door neighbor's dogs barked at me.

Scott locked eyes with me. "Let me just tell you one thing, Mitch." His calm tone infiriated me for some reason, and I glared at him.

"Everything I do is to protect you."

I screeched in anger, and since I couldn't leave (fuck you handcuffs), I let a tear drop from my eyes.

Even though I was crazy and mad, one thought lingered in my head.

What just happened...?