chapter 11

hey guys!
I have some news, uhm..
I'm writing another book now!
It's called 'I won't let go' and....(suddenly gets sweet and sugary) I would sorta kinda maybe really love it if you guys all helped out and read it. It's a scomiche fan fiction and I'm pretty sure you guys would like it! And if you don't....bye.
haha I'm kidding I know I'm horrible haha well
on with the story!!

Kirstie's POV
bam bam bam
bam bam bam bam bam bam bam
There he goes with the ball again, I thought.

Scott was upstairs with his soccer ball, and he was constantly pounding it on the floor.
He always did that when he was nervous, and I knew he was very nerve wrecked this time.
It was 5:30 PM, and Mitch still hadn't returned from his 'sleep over' at Travis's yesterday.

bam bam bam bam bam Bam BAm BAM BAM

The pounding got louder and I eventually had to put on my headphones to drown out the noise.
6:00 came and went, followed by 6:30 , which also came and went.
I sighed when 7:30 rolled around. I was getting a headache from all that bamming,
and was just about to call Mitch when the I heard a noice from outside the door.

It sounded like giggling, so I went upstairs and looked out the window.
There, I saw Mitch and Travis, tangled in each other's arms, laughing and kissing.

I gasped and picked my phone up.
I dialed Mitch's number and waited.

"Hello, Kirstie, this is a bad time." Mitch said.

"I know. I'm watching you." I said back.
"Look up, you idiot."

Mitch looked up at me with wide eyes.
"Kirstie!!!" he hissed.

"Don't worry, Scott doesn't know yet!" I assured him. "But if you don't come in right now, I swear, I'm going right to Scott, and I'm gonna tell him. NOW."

Mitch sighed. "Alright. I'll be inside in 3 minutes." Then he hung up.

A few minutes later, Mich entered the room, and finally, the pounding stopped.
But that didn't mean Scott and I didn't worry any less about Mitch.
Especially if what Scott told me yesterday was true.

yesterday

"It's about Travis..." Scott started.

"Yeah...?"

"Well, I told one of my friends about him, and my friend told me Mitch was in great danger."

"Why?"

"It seems Travis works for this paparazzi center? I don't remember what it's called, but it's basically like this. Travis chooses a random hot guy, and all these sneaky people with cameras follow them and take pictures. They follow them everywhere: on their date, in the house, ect,ect."

"Oh my"

"But that's not the worst part. Travis has his finale. Fucking. He fucks the target, and when the target gets comfortable with him,
you know, after they fuck.He asks to take a picture of him.With him.
They accept, thinking 'what could go wrong?' and it's over. Their life is over."

"What happens?"

"He send it to the center, you know, the one he works at? And the center sends it to a magazine or whatever and they post it there, where everyone can see. There's this monthly
page called, 'Hunter T. Stoll' and all the pictures they took of him and the target is there.Private pictures. Pictures that ruin their lives."

As he said this, he threw me some torn out papers from magazines and newspapers and all that. The titles all read; "Hunter Travis, Who's this month's target??!"

Under the title were some very disturbing pictures of naked men, their bodies exposed.

"Oh no..."

"And this month's target," he said, sighing.
"Is our brother, Mitch."

Uh oh.