chapter 23

"You ready??" Scott screamed up the stairs.

"As I'll ever be!!!!!" I screamed back.

We were about to go off to this touring/singing/dancing group. We were going away for 3 days. It was my dream come true.

It was Scott's dream too, so mom and dad decided to let us go, with Kirstie keeping an eye out for us.

I smiled as I packed my turtleneck. I had a feeling I would need it on this trip.

"Guys!!! Come on!!"  Kirstie yelled.

I grabbed my bags and ran down. "Whoa."

Scott, in his white button up, looked amazing.
I felt myself blushing. "Scott.."

He turned and smiled. "You look awesome." He whispered. Mom and dad waited down stairs, so we couldn't do anything. I smiled.

"You too." I said, and walked pass him.
Boy, I would like to unbutton that shirt.

I grabbed Kirstie and we got on the car.
Kirstie laughed. "Hey. You ready?"

"Heck yeah!" I grinned as Scott sat next to me.

He touched my face. We leaned in, but jumped back when the driver's door opened.
He rolled his eyes and I smirked.
This tour was gonna be great.

***

I sat on the bed the teachers told me that was mine. I threw my bags away and stretched. Scott came in the bus as well.
Kirstie was in a diffrent bus.
Scott put his bags away and lay next to me.

"Go away, you have your own bunk!" I laughed. He rolled his eyes.

"I have a feeling I won't need that one." We smiled and kissed softly. Just then, the tour bus door flung open. A guy with long hair came in.

He saw us and came over. "This is the tour bus of the touring/singing/dancing group, right?"
He asked. I nodded. "Yep."

He walked in and he sat on the bed next to mine. He dumped his bags on it and turned back to us. "Hi I'm Avi." He said in this deep voice. I smiled.

"Hi. I'm Mitch. This is my boyfriend, Scott."

"Hey." Scott said.

Avi rolled his eyes. "Oh nooo. A couple's bunking right next to me!"

I laughed and Scott did too. "Yup." He said, kissing my chin. "But it's sort of a secret."

Avi raised his eyebrows. "Hm?"

"I got adopted by his parents, and they won't let us be together, so we're keeping it a secret. We're tellling you because you look nice." Scott explained.

"Well one more person to keep the secret from!"  We jumped. We turned to see another guy walking in the bus. "I'm Kevin." He said.

"Mitch. Please keep the secret." I said and Kevin laughed.

"Sure. What's your secret boyfriend's name?" He asked, nodding towards Scott.

"Scott."

"Oh. Okay." Then Kevin turned to Avi.
"Hey man."

"Hey."

"You guys know each other?" Scott asked.
They nodded. "We go to the same school."

"Oh. Well it's nice to meet you. Later, we'll intruduce you guys to our 'sister', Kirstie. She's in the girl's bus, obviously." I said. They laughed.

"Yeah. And we'll intruduce you guys to our friends on the girl bus." Avi said.

I smiled. I liked these guys. "Hey where do you guys live?" I asked.

"Ridgewood."
I stared. "That's where we live."

Kevin grinned. "Seriously?"

I was learning to like these guys even more. Then I felt Scott's stare on me. I faced him.

"Something wrong?"

"Kiss me." He said in a stubborn voice.

I leaned in and we kissed for a long time.
When we pulled away, Scott's face unwrinkled a little.
"Do you love them?" He whispered, meaning Avi and Kevin. I laughed. He was adorable.

"No. I'm too busy loving a blonde muscular guy who just happens to be my brother." I kissed him. "Don't worry."

He smiled and Avi and Kevin stared at this with great interest.

"Ugh they're adorable." Avi groaned.

"If we can't hate e'm, love e'm." Kevin said and fell on his bed. Avi did the same and we laughed.

The door opened again and a bunch of familiar faces appeared.
"Troye!"

Troye grinned. "Heyy. We're here to join you."

Behind him, Tyler, Jake, Alex, and Todrick waved. "Heyyyyyyy!"

I laughed and ran to them. "Guys? What are you doing here? I thought we had to audition to get in!"

Jake smiled at me. "We passed the audition, little brown one. We all have some talents you know!"

Scott laughed and hugged Alex. "Hey man. It's nice to see you!" Alex tensed and so did I.
Scott didn't know about his crush.
But Alex smiled and hugged back. "Yeah? Sorry but I'm here to see Mitch!" He waved.

Scott huffed dramatically. "Well I'm not gonna lend him to you!" He said, pulling me close.

Alex laughed. "Hey little one." I smiled back.

Just then, the teachers came and shooed us all into the bus. We went in, and they closed the door behind them.

"Okay. You know the song we all handed out to you a month ago?" We all nodded.

"We're gonna preform it the last night of our tour, so on friday night. Today, we practice singing and the chorus. That happens when we get there. So warm up your vocal cords, okay?"

We all nodded again, and the teacher left the bus. After a while, the bus started.
Scott wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I didn't reply, and he kept on, until he hit my throat. I had to swallow a gasp.

He tillted my chin to face him.
"Are you ready?"

I kissed him right on the lips. It was a kiss far from gentle. When we pulled away, I grinned.

"As I'll ever be."

------------------------------------
hey!
So I guess you guys all hated Travis, seeing all the likes of the last chapter (Thanks by the way). Sadly, it won't be the last of Travis.
Oh not the last at all. Please note Travis still needs Mitch's naked picture.
Okay I love you guys so much. Bye.