chapter 24

This will be narrated in the third person.

Mitch's house-

Mitch's parents were at home. They were both working on something until the doorbell rang.
Mr. Grassi stood up to answer.
He opened the door to see-

"Travis! It's nice to see you. I'm sorry but Mitch isn't here. Do you want us to send a message?"

Travis raised an eyebrow. "Oh Mitch didn't tell you?" He asked as Mrs. Grassi appeared by the doorway as well.

"Tell us what?" She asked.

Travis suddenly teared up. He gasped and put his hand over his eyes. "I..it's nothing..."

"Well sweetie what's wrong??" Mrs. Grassi exclaimed. Mr. Grassi handed him a tissue.

"Mitch...Mitch broke up with me, Mrs. Grassi."
Travis sobbed. Mr and Mrs Grassi looked shocked. They had no idea.

"Why would he do that?" Mr. Grassi, who especially liked Travis, asked, infuriated.

"See..uhm..that's what I came for." Travis said, his eyes drying up instantly.

"What?"

"Mr and Mrs Grassi...don't be shocked."

They nodded and Travis sighed.

"Mitch and Scott are dating."

There were silence. Mrs. Grassi let out a shriek and Mr. Grassi put a hand over his face.

"What..It can't be."  Mrs. Grassi mumbled.

Travis handed her his phone. It was a screen shot of Mitch and Scott, in the woods, kissing.

Mrs. Grassi breathed heavily and Mr. Grassi pounded the door angrily. "I knew it."
He grumbled. "I told you this would happen!" He yelled at his wife. She teared up.

"I..I had no idea..."

Travis cleared his throat. "Mr and Mrs Grassi.. we have to break them up. If they fight, the Grassi household would be crushed."

Mr. Grassi nodded. "I know, but how?"

"First, keep an eye on them, and when you realize they went to far," Travis slipped a small card into Mr. Grassi's front pocket.
It wrote; MILITARY SCHOOL. And under it was a number.

"Send Scott there." He said,smiling a little.

Mrs. Grassi gasped but Mr. Grassi nodded.

"What would we do without you, son?"

Travis smiled wider. "My pleasure."

Tour Tour Tour-

Mitch POV

We were sitting around the campfire, singing harmonies for the big show on Friday.
I sat beween Scott and Troye. Not a bad place to be. Scott was holding my hand.

I closed my eyes and sang See through, a song I wrote thinking about Scott.
My voice rang across the camp and everyone quieted down. I stopped, embarrassed.

"Sorry." I muttered. Everyone stared at me.

"Mitch they quieted down because you're amazing. Sing! Go on!" TINK (one of the friends we made during tour) told me.
Everyone roared in approval. I blushed.

Scott nodded. "Go on. You're awesome."He said, smiling proudly. I closed my eyes again.

I can't afford to lose
another second with you
I've been waiting a long time
I can't afford to lose
another second with you
I am yours and you are mine
I am see through baby
So take a look inside
I am see through baby
And I don't wanna hide.