The Robot Girl

Breili Wilde-Van Doile was a normal girl in Los Vegas. She went to Southern Highlands Preparatory School with some of her closest friends. She had a pretty good life. Her father was the senator of Nevada, so she had it pretty well. Although, she acted pretty down-to-earth. She has an older brother, Cooper. They are ten years apart, but they're close. She also has a younger brother, Carter. He's 3 years younger than Breili, but they aren't that close. His ego is too high for her comfort.

Her small group of friends are her world. They go out partying whenever they get the chance, but they also put schoolwork first. Don't worry. Schoolwork is very important. Sorry, getting distracted. Anyway, she hangs with 2 girls and 3 boys.

The guys are named Anakin Peach, Jett Blue, and Eli Jackson. Yes, one of them is actually named Anakin. His parents are Star Wars fans. Don't worry, he's nothing like the Anakin Skywalker. He's very smart and tall and nice. Jett is the one who is lazy and likes to get high. Brieili doesn't approve, but she can't stop him from doing what he wants. As for Eli, he is the hyper, positive guy in the group.

The girls are named Spence Light and Sophia Peach. Spence is the smartest one of the group. Well, she's the smarted in their class. She's super nice and doesn't care if she gets her hands dirty. She'll do anything to make sure things are perfect. Sophia is the most outgoing person you'll ever meet. She's the one to gossip, but she's really nice. She loves reading and dreams of becoming an editor - just so she can read books before they become popular. She's twins with Anakin, hence the same last name.

Anyway, Breili has a perfect life. Until one day. The day everything changes, and her life is turned upside down. And it all started with a car.