Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Sorry I haven't been able to post. Dang school...anywho, hope you like it!

Third Person Point of View

Katherine and Chaos 107 arrived on the island shortly after their little chat with Derringer. The two prepared themselves as quickly as possible, ready to attack Breili and her friends. Katherine slid a knife into a strap on her thigh. She put a gun in its holster along her waiste. Chaos 107 put a couple of guns in the holsters on his belt. He popped his knuckles and nodded towards Katherine. They were ready.

First Person Point of View

 Packing up to leave took longer than expected. Jett was procrastinating along with Sophia. Sophia was worried that I would get killed. Jett thinks that I will end up killing the killer, but he really does not want to do anything.

So I've been the one packing their stuff and flying it over to the Jeep. I didn't mind it. I just hated the fact that they were acting this way. It was my decision, wasn't it?

Eli knocked on the door and walked into the room. "Hey."

I didn't look back around to see him. I just knew it was him. I continued packing. Yes, I was still upset with him.

"Uhm...I'm sorry." He sighed. I could tell that he was nervous and worried about me. "I didn't mean to walk out on you like that. I just...this is really hard to say, but..."

I held my breath.

"I can't...I'm sorry, but we can't..."

No. Please. Don't do this.

"I can't be with you," it kept out in a murmur. But I could hear it like a normal voice. "Someone's out to get you, and they could split us up again. I'm sorry. I can't take this kind of pressure."

Tears were forming in my eyes, but I still didn't speak.

"I talked to Coop already. I'm going home. I-I'm taking a separate plane ticket. It's for my safety. And your safetly. I'm sorry." I heard him walk out. Before he exited the room completely, I heard him say softly, "Goodbye."

My lip trembled. My hands were shaking as I moved things into my bag. A single tear rolled down my cheek, and that was it. I sniffed deeply and tensed up, trying to make my body stay still. Then I felt a circuit in my head click, and I felt nothing.

I walked out of the room with my bag. Everyone was waiting on me. "Sorry," I said, "I got a little distracted."

Cooper looked at me with sad eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Well, I don't really feel anything."

"Nothing?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. Let's go then, eh?"

We walked outside.

Sophia crossed her arms and walked next to me. "What happened? Eli walked out of your room almost...crying."

I shook my head. "I'll talk about it later."

We walked about 2 miles in complete silence. Half of us were worrying about me and the other half just didn't know what to say. And when you're me, Breili, you didn't want to talk period. There was nothing to say.

Then I heard a ka-boom! I stopped and gasped. I whirled my head in all directions. And I found two objects flying right at us. "GET DOWN!" I thundered. Everyone dropped. I thought the two flying objects were missiles. But they were people.

They landed right before us. The female was the one we saw earlier. As for the male, I don't know him.

She smirked. "Leaving us?"